Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Miratrix wasted? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7657)

Quantum Hunter 12/26/16 01:40 PM

Miratrix wasted?

Miratrix had a good introduction episode.But she seemed to be wasted much of the rest of the season. The only other notable episode with her was the one where Will pretends to join her and Kamndor. Her write off was even pretty random.

MattEmily 12/26/16 01:41 PM

Re: Miratrix wasted?

yea I completely agree.

Vypra's Monster 12/26/16 01:54 PM

She was much like Vypra. She should have been the major villain or at least played a far more central role.

Delta Black 12/26/16 01:55 PM

She had a much better actor playing her as well.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:27 PM

She didn't have much of a personality. At least they didn't try to turn her good when we all knew she was truly evil.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 08:58 PM

I always wondered why they didn't use her more. I was surprised Kamndor just turned on her. She kind of went out randomly. The monster she became seemed ultra powerful though. After what she pulled with Dax and the episode with Will, I figured she would have a bigger role down the stretch.

Superstatler 12/26/16 09:17 PM

She seemed so interesting out of the gate. Yet felt so unimportant as a character by the end. She might as well have been an original Sentai Villain with how generic she became,

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:52 PM

It was pretty cold how Miratrix tricked Dax. She got what she deserved in the end. Served her right for trusting Kamndor.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:12 AM

I found her pretty bland and boring. She isn't as bad as Vypra. But similar in not holding up well as a main villain.

White Tiger Fan 12/27/16 11:21 AM

She was who she is. I don't have a problem with her. But I don't care about the character that much. Overdrive could have used better main villains though.