Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   which show was mostly focused on zords (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1618)

go galactic 03/17/02 11:32 AM

which show was mostly focused on zords

which show was mostly focused on zords

Cross My Line 03/17/02 11:55 AM

I'd say Lightspeed Rescue.

"What? You mean we can't defeat the enemy? Well, we better not try any of the weapons we already have. Lets create a new Megazord. Oh, and remember, we have to give it a rubbish name too!"

Red Tulip Ranger 03/17/02 03:42 PM

Your right. SuperTrain Mega Zord had these weapons which they litterally siad they'd better not use them again. Sounds like Ms Fairweather's brother didn't do his homework in Zordon's class.

Cross My Line 03/17/02 04:25 PM

:lol

go galactic 03/21/02 08:22 AM

lol, "we, the human clones of the lost galaxy rangers,call upon a stupid repaint zord so we can lose it too and by that make us more use less in teamups"

ShadowForceBlue 03/21/02 09:39 AM

yeah it was Lightspeed Rescue but Wild Force Does now

Cross My Line 03/21/02 11:25 PM

Big Bad Evil Dude: "What? You mean the Wild Force Rangers have gotten another zord? I so totally did not see that one coming. Seriously!"

go galactic 03/23/02 06:50 PM

PRLG- oh no big bad villain's henchmen designed ugly monster , lets turn our ugly beasts into uglier zords which we never use individually as robots, oh no trouble lets call to big ugly guy wearing a bull suit, oh no he isnt enough lets call two ugly robots that the red one's spirit doesnt even look like a rhino and let the two robots stand in place do nothing and then we kill the monster with our flashy orion armour now even though we could have done it in the begining of the battle

Cross My Line 03/23/02 08:00 PM

All I remember thinking when I first saw an LG episode and there were basically four Megazords going up against one monster, my thoughts were this;

"Man, how weak are these Rangers?"
-
-
There was a time when a monster could be taken down by one megazord.

MiChaos 03/23/02 09:10 PM

What about the times when one Zord could take out the monster...or even when the monster was destroyed before the monster grew, ah those were the days...