Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jake and Gia (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8541)

A Gia To Remember 01/20/18 06:00 PM

Jake and Gia

I loved their interplay and wish they could have become an item. Although Gia given Jake a Kkss on the cheek tells me they do end up together.

Miki1988 01/21/18 10:29 AM

Re: Jake and Gia

It is hinted that they like each other during the entirety of Megaforce/Super Megaforce, especially in the toned-down version of the Gokaiger's Carranger tribute episode.

But they couldn't do anything beyond kiss on the cheek since MF/SMF itself lacked a lot. I'm even surprised we got a Ranger couple since the whole season was a massive messy combo of Goseiger, Gokaiger, new Zords/Megazords almost every episode and the Rangers basically not knowing how to treat their Super Mega Mode - as a power-up or a completely new set of powers (which it actually was).

Ranger Black 01/21/18 08:06 PM

I would have preferred it if it was a one sided crush on Jake's part. With him letting Gia be happy with some one else in the end. Just because he loved her and wanted her to be happy.

Adam White Tiger 01/21/18 08:17 PM

I didn't think they had much chemistry. Even as cool as Gia was. Jake was kind of lame.

A Gia To Remember 01/21/18 08:18 PM

I thought it was prettt funny how Gia didn't let him know she might like him until the final episode.

Kat Oliver 01/22/18 05:05 PM

Gia was a great character but I have really bought into any type of chemistry between herself and Jake. Jake always seemee like a nerd to me actually. I think Noah was more cool than Jake.

No More Pink 01/22/18 05:23 PM

Agreed. Gia could do a lot better than Jake.

Dragonzord Fan 01/22/18 06:04 PM

I don't have a problem with the two characters possibly ending up together. The real problem is that they failed to properly develop the relationship beyond Gia's flirting and Jake's pinning.

Rangerlord 01/25/18 12:08 PM

I didn't buy them as a potential couple either. They didn't seem very compatible. I don't see Gia going out with someone like Jake. She is just too sophisticated.

Sensei Ranger 01/25/18 12:10 PM

Jake was more sophisticated then he seemed. I think Gia stwrted to realize I his. Plus she thought it was cute that he had a crush on her.