Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zeltrax as Smitty - what do you think? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8344)

MattEmily 12/16/17 07:14 PM

Zeltrax as Smitty - what do you think?

What do you think about this idea? Do you think having him be a new character made more sense or do you think they should've done something else that made a bit more sense

Zabitan 12/16/17 07:16 PM

Re: Zeltrax as Smitty - what do you think?

I think it's weird that they revealed that he was a normal human once but then killed him off like any other general.

Maybe if they had something where Tommy reached out to him, and he got his soul back, and made some heroic sacrifice I would like it.

A Gia To Remember 12/16/17 09:40 PM

I would have perfered it of he was a character we already knew

Blank Ranger 12/16/17 09:41 PM

Maybe a injured Go!dar who was turned into Zeltrax by Mes?

Astro Omega 12/16/17 09:43 PM

It just seemed so random since Terrance Smith was never part of the shpw before and was suddenly Tommy's arch enemy. Plus Zeltrax always got destroyed and kept returning.

White Tiger Fan 12/16/17 09:45 PM

Zeltrax should have been Jason. As their rivalry would have culminated in the Hexagon War. Which could have left Jason seriously hurt. Mesogog could have then rebuilt him into Zeltrax.

Anti Hexagon 12/16/17 09:47 PM

No way! Hexagon jiwwt didn't happen. And I can't see Jason ever turning against Tommy or vice versa.

MMPR Supreme 12/16/17 09:57 PM

If it was Jason, he would have been brainwashed until Tommy saved him. Perhaps he could have become Trassic Ranger afterwards.

MattEmily 12/16/17 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank Ranger (Post 70497)
Maybe a injured Go!dar who was turned into Zeltrax by Mes?

I would've enjoyed that idea maybe an injured Goldar and Scorpina hybrid that were re-configured into 1 being

RJ Wolf Ranger 12/16/17 10:07 PM

I think the idea works since they show us the backstory. And its been so many years their was plenty of time for Tommy to get a new arch enemy.