Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Questions about the Ninja Academies (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8451)

RangerFan 08/27/03 03:04 PM

Questions about the Ninja Academies

I've got a few questions about the Ninja schools from PRNS...

1. How many schools are there? All that they've mentioned are the Wind and Thunder schools, but is that all?

2. If there are more than two schools, than does each school have it's own set of powers and zords?

3. Was the Mighty Mammothzord made by any Ninja school? Does anyone know where it came from?

Thanks!

NiGhTRanGeR2003 08/27/03 03:04 PM

Re: Questions about the Ninja Academies

I don't think that (if there are other school) they would have thier own powers since the last episode shimazu's return showed six slots only for the power disc.

Multiple Man 08/27/03 03:04 PM

The fact that they showed six slots doesn't make sense either way, but they did mention there were other schools in ep 1. All of which were attacked like Wind/Thunder.

EricTheDragon 08/27/03 03:04 PM

There are many schools, but as Lothor said in Prelude, "Now that the last of the mighty ninja academies are gone"(I know it's not the exact quote).

They captured all of the schools, but Shane, Tori, and Dustin were left behind, Hunter and Blake were already on the ship, and the Samurai's powers were unkown except it was in Cam's family.

Other schools never had a chance to give the power to other students.

Poweranimals 08/27/03 03:04 PM

Just because there are other Ninja Academies doesn't mean there were other powers. In fact I tend to think that the six Ninja Rangers are the only ones.

No Green Spandex 01/21/18 07:55 PM

I happened to find this old topic by accident. But its still unclear what the nature of the academies are even today. Let alone where the powers even come from.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/21/18 07:56 PM

I think the other acadamies had powers but their Rangers were captured. Lothor didn't think he could manipulate them like he did with the Thunder Rangers.

Massive Ego 01/21/18 08:00 PM

They probabky weren't stupid like the Thunder Rangers.

Ranger Black 01/21/18 08:02 PM

The whole Ninja Acadamy thing was an albratross. Especially with the Ninja Wtudents captured all season. I think they should have implied Lothor killed them all. Lothor wouldn't have been seen as a joke to start off. And then stakes would be even higher.

Adam White Tiger 01/21/18 08:12 PM

I like to think that Adam was a teacher at one of them. Probably based on the Frog Powers.