Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Quantum Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7676)

Quantum Hunter 01/02/17 11:20 PM

Power Rangers Quantum Force

Since Eric is a Red Ranger, do you think its possible for him to get his own Ranger team? Within the PRU, not an actual show we see?

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/02/17 11:22 PM

Re: Power Rangers Quantum Force

Thats an interesting idea. I am all for that idea happening. Biolabs was trying to reverse engineer the morpher.

Hexagon Ranger 01/03/17 12:04 AM

I could see Hexagon designing a team for Eric. They would probably help Biolabs do it.

Ranger Master 01/03/17 12:05 AM

Wes likely would sell Biolabs to a Hexagon Dummy Corp once he inherits it.

MMPR Forever 01/03/17 03:03 PM

I would refuse to watch a season based around Eric. He was an arrogant jerk that never should have been a Ranger.

KimandTommy 01/04/17 10:41 PM

I don't.get why Eric was so mean?

Wesley Smallings 01/04/17 10:42 PM

Because Wes was constantly trying to show him up and rub his good fortune in his face.

PRangerX 01/06/17 06:39 PM

It would be a cool idea. Since Eric is a Red. We will never see it on screen but a fan fic would be nice.

Destiny Defeated 01/06/17 06:42 PM

Eric was trying to prove that he could be more than he was born into. Wes respresented the elite that got everything handed to him. Eric wanted to prove he was better than him. The funny part is thst the rivalry was one sided until Eric became Quantum Ranger.

Quantum Hunter 01/06/17 06:46 PM

Eric was a mutl-facet character. He wasn't perfect and didn't always have the most alturist character. It makes him.an interesting character to follow. And was pretty unique to Power Rangers.