Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as a mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8566)

KimandTommy 01/29/18 02:00 PM

Kimberly as a mentor

I always thought it would be nice if Kimberly came back to mentor a new Ranger team like Tommy did in DinoThunder.

Usagi Reborn 01/29/18 02:34 PM

Re: Kimberly as a mentor

I doubt Amy Jo Johnson will be available to return to the series.

PRangerX 01/29/18 02:47 PM

Doesn't sound likely.

At the time of DinoThunder I had a similar idea with Kat mentoring a new team. But I don't think thats likely either.

KimandTommy 01/29/18 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 73444)
Doesn't sound likely.

At the time of DinoThunder I had a similar idea with Kat mentoring a new team. But I don't think thats likely either.

Kat should only come back as a villain. It would be an insult to have her as a mentor.

Fury Road 01/29/18 07:58 PM

I don't think its likely to happen. Amy Jo has moved on. And I don't see them wanting to bring back an older Ranger for most of a season. JDF was a special case that will never be done again.

Captain Codfish 01/29/18 08:44 PM

I wouldn't be opposed to this. If they could pull it off it would be a no brainer. I think it would be a popular move for long term fans as well. Who wouldn't want this to happen?

White Spandex Rules 01/30/18 11:45 AM

Why not? Any of the originals would make good mentors in my mind.

A Gia To Remember 01/30/18 08:07 PM

That would have been cool. I would like to see Gia come back to be a mentor.

MattEmily 01/30/18 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 73434)
I always thought it would be nice if Kimberly came back to mentor a new Ranger team like Tommy did in DinoThunder.

I'd be for any Ranger returning as a Mentor no matter who they are but some wouldn't return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 73440)
I doubt Amy Jo Johnson will be available to return to the series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 73444)
Doesn't sound likely.

yea it won't be likely since as long as she's working she has no interest in working in non-union productions but Catherine is likely to show up since she doesn't care as much about the union thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 73455)
Kat should only come back as a villain. It would be an insult to have her as a mentor.

I told you to shut up about that but because you insist on offending Kat fans I'm going to fight fire with fire and say that Tommy should only come back as a villain and that it was an insult for him to be the Mentor in Dino Thunder.

Massive Ego 01/30/18 08:34 PM

I don't think she is ever going to get the message. Its fine not to like Kat. But there is no evidence that she was an evil character.