Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zedd's Power Candles (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7662)

Rita's Pita 12/26/16 02:05 PM

Zedd's Power Candles

Zedd used the Green Candle to recreate replica ones for the other Rangers. With the intention of draining their own powers like Tommy's. Until Jason rescues the team and destorys the candles.

How is this possible if the Green Candle was created from Wax Rita made Tommy touch while he was under her control. How could Zedd use it to make candles that were able to drain the others?

MattEmily 12/26/16 03:20 PM

Re: Zedd's Power Candles

I believe Rita wasn't as powerful so she needed wax that Tommy touched in order to start the spell whereas Zedd was more powerful so he didn't necessary need such wax.

A Gia To Remember 12/26/16 03:58 PM

It was a huge plothole apparently.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:21 PM

I was so nervous Kim was going to lose her powers. I was already crushed when I thought Tommy was gone for good.

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:55 PM

It didn't make sense. I think they just did it for a good Jason episode.

Decepticon 12/26/16 10:07 PM

They should have did something where the the candles would have caused the Rangers to be lost in between demensions. That would have made more sense.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:07 AM

I never saw that episode. I did find a way to watch "Green Candle". And this does seem to contradict this.

Jungle Fury Master 12/27/16 10:49 AM

The idea that Zedd was more powerful than Rita makes the most sense here. Its likely it was only something that could only be done once. And opened the door for Tommy to get his powers back someday. Which we see in Megaforce.

Trakeena's Revenge 12/27/16 02:02 PM

Who knows if the candles would have worked properly. They would have still done significant damage to the Rangers.

Gold Ranger In Danger 12/27/16 02:21 PM

Perhaps they only drained the powers and wouldn't allow Zedd to have them. Also the Rangers needed to be in the demension to be drained. While Tommy didn't, as it only made the Green Powers drain faster inside the dimension.