Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if Doug and Ann stayed (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8632)

Uncle Steve 02/20/18 12:21 PM

What if Doug and Ann stayed

What if they stayed for the whlle Disney era?

Green With Envy 02/20/18 05:47 PM

Re: What if Doug and Ann stayed

Thats a good question. i would think you would have gotten less Sentai elements and whatever was carried over would have been done to benefit rhe original PR storylines. I would hate to give up SPD. But it also would have been interesting to see how Doug and Ann would have adapted Dekaranger.

Hasbro Ranger 02/20/18 05:52 PM

I think SPD would have still been set in the future. But there would have been less of the characters reseting and having to relearn lessons. Of course said characters would have been a kowt different. As would the actors since different people would have been in charge. I think Doug would have fkught to do something more interesting with his version of Omega Ranger.

No Green Spandex 02/20/18 05:56 PM

I don't think its a lock that they would have used Doggie Cruger. So Shadow Ranger could have also been very different. it would have been interesting to see them handle the DinoThunder team up. But they probably would have brought Tommy back again. Which wouldn't have been good.

Lightspeed Zeo 02/20/18 05:58 PM

I don't think Ninja Storm and DinoThunder was as good as some people say.

Captain Codfish 02/20/18 06:02 PM

I don't think Mystic Force would have been so reliant on the Sentai. Especially in the second half. We would have had an original villian. The Nick focus wouldn't have been as strong. The side characters wouldn't have overshadowed the Rangers.

MattEmily 02/20/18 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 74893)
I don't think Mystic Force would have been so reliant on the Sentai. Especially in the second half. We would have had an original villian. The Nick focus wouldn't have been as strong. The side characters wouldn't have overshadowed the Rangers.

I halfway agree with this but I don't think Mystic Force would've had an original villain they had enough villains as it was

PRangerX 02/20/18 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74894)
I halfway agree with this but I don't think Mystic Force would've had an original villain they had enough villains as it was

We may have had a human villain that was original to MF. And the magi villains as henchmen.

MattEmily 02/20/18 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 74898)
We may have had a human villain that was original to MF. And the magi. vilrlians as henchmen

Morticon wasn't a henchmen he was the leader just like Astronema was the leader and Diabolico was the leader. Imperious took over for Morticon much like Olympius did when Diabolico was destroyed and then the Ten Terrors were also leaders except Sculpin was the leader of the Ten Terrors.

PRangerX 02/20/18 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74899)
Morticon wasn't a henchmen he was the leader just like Astronema was the leader and Diabolico was the leader. Imperious took over for Morticon much like Olympius did when Diabolico was destroyed and then the Ten Terrors were also leaders except Sculpin was the leader of the Ten Terrors.

They could have adated it differently and had an original base.