Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Need For Speed Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8658)

Lightspeed Carter 03/10/18 05:43 PM

Re: The Need For Speed Episode Discussion

I thought the moral of the day was a little far fetched. Sarah really didn't cheat. She just modified her engine. Mick was a little out of character too. He doesn't usually get disappointed with the Rangers. He really isn't there mentor, more or a wise ally. I don't get him suddenly acting like he is Sarah's dad.

mbozzo 03/11/18 05:46 PM

'The Need For speed' is a good episode. Sarah lose to a dummy on a hoverboard. As a result, she tried to cheat to get the fastest speed. She stole a monster power source, which allow her to won. The monster attacked get defeated, grew into a giant and get destroyed. I wish it was Monty who was riding the second hoverboard. He could have created a faster hoverboard and be the one who rode it. Having him win fairly, instead of Victor cheating again might be a better story for this episode. :sad:

Gosei Gold 03/12/18 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 75428)
'The Need For speed' is a good episode. Sarah lose to a dummy on a hoverboard. As a result, she tried to cheat to get the fastest speed. She stole a monster power source, which allow her to won. The monster attacked get defeated, grew into a giant and get destroyed. I wish it was Monty who was riding the second hoverboard. He could have created a faster hoverboard and be the one who rode it. Having him win fairly, instead of Victor cheating again might be a better story for this episode. :sad:

Monty winning would have been a fun twist.