Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Jason have been Turbo Blue (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8860)

Frankly Jason 04/27/20 02:38 PM

Should Jason have been Turbo Blue

It was great to have Jason back as Gold Ranger. But it didn't last long enough. I think it was odd to bring him back and write him out so soon. With Steve leaving the show, it was the perfect opportunity to keep Jason on in Turbo.

Turbo Black 04/27/20 02:39 PM

Re: Should Jason have been Turbo Blue

I would have liked that.

PRangerX 04/30/20 11:27 AM

I would have been cool to see Jason stay on as Blue. I think they really wanted to try the Justin experiment though. He wouldn't have been around much longer if they still changed the cast mid Turbo.

During Zeo I assumed Tommy and Kat were being written out...With Jason and Emily taking their places. Of course at the time I also thought Zeo would get multiple seasons. I had no internet back then so just came up with ideas on my own.

No Green Spandex 05/01/20 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 76837)
I would have been cool to see Jason stay on as Blue. I think they really wanted to try the Justin experiment though. He wouldn't have been around much longer if they still changed the cast mid Turbo.

During Zeo I assumed Tommy and Kat were being written out...With Jason and Emily taking their places. Of course at the time I also thought Zeo would get multiple seasons. I had no internet back then so just came up with ideas on my own.

Jason as Red in Turbo would have been awesome. But it ended up working out with the second Turbo Cast.

Jason as Blue would have been good too. Even if him continuing to take a back seat to Tommy would have been lame.

Maligore 05/01/20 10:45 PM

Saban was too cheap to keep Jason around longer.

Powermaster 05/04/20 05:27 PM

I think I answered this before. Its a good idea but the cast changed anyway. We only would have had a few more months of Jason.

Decepticon 05/11/20 05:03 PM

It would have been an interesting what if.

MMPR Forever 05/11/20 05:21 PM

The more MMPR characters on the show the better.

No Green Spandex 05/11/20 05:47 PM

Jason should have been Turbo Red. It was more then time for Tommy to be written off.

Zeltrax Reborn 05/11/20 05:51 PM

Its a nice idea. But I think they really wanted to go with Justin. Jason was never meant to come back for good.