Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Does anyone recognizes this? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1050)

harold17 11/10/05 11:45 PM

I just found this image randomly on google, I have never seen this before in PR, I guess it's sentai or something but I think it looks pretty cool, anyone knows?

http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebu...ures/jetman.jpg
(copy & paste into browser)

S.P.D. Red Ranger 11/11/05 12:00 AM

Its called Jetman, Its the series before Zyuranger(MMPRs1)

go to supersentai.com and go on Jetman

PRangerX 11/11/05 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by harold17@Nov 11 2005, 04:45 AM
I just found this image randomly on google, I have never seen this before in PR, I guess it's sentai or something but I think it looks pretty cool, anyone knows?

http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebu...ures/jetman.jpg
(copy & paste into browser)

Yeah SPD Red Ranger is right. Its the Sentai series that predated Zuyoranger by one. Alien came to invade earth and the Jetman program was supposed to give five military personal super powers. But there was a mistake and four civilians got the power instead with Jetman Red being the only planned recruit. Theres much more to the story that you can fine at the website SPD Red Ranger gave you.

harold17 11/11/05 04:15 PM

Thanks for the answers guys :) .

Kamen Rider Decade 11/11/05 08:10 PM

Picture is called Jetman.jpg, wonder what one could do with that information. Oh I know use their brain, type Jetman into a search engine. Harold get a brain already.

S.P.D. Red Ranger 11/11/05 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Picture is called Jetman.jpg, wonder what one could do with that information. Oh I know use their brain, type Jetman into a search engine. Harold get a brain already.
Cheetamus Primal, get a life already

Kamen Rider Decade 11/11/05 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Cheetamus Primal, get a life already [/b][/quote]
Go suck on a cactus.

S.P.D. Red Ranger 11/11/05 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal
Quote:

@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM

Go suck on a cactus. [/b][/quote]
There,You proved my point

Kamen Rider Decade 11/11/05 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 11:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM
Quote:

Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal

Quote:

Quote:

@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM

Go suck on a cactus.

There,You proved my point [/b][/quote]
No I proved I don't give a fuck about your opinion. You don't matter.

harold17 11/11/05 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
I could have done that, but I preferred to bring it here where I can get accurate information about it, and also I thought that sharing it with everyone here would be a good idea to give some more activity to the boards without the need of spamming or something stupid like that.

Attitudes like yours are the ones that prevent this board from growing into a nice and crowded PR community, your ridiculous elitism (remember, it's a KIDS show after all ;) ) scares everyone away.

Your insults mean nothing to me since you have to be pretty inmature to get pissed off by some dumb comments of a random internet kid who thinks that PR and the intenet are SERIOUS BUSINESS (lol). Get a life dude, I don't enjoy wasting space of these boards to carry on nonsensical discussions like this one.