Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Gold Energem (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6590)

Lightspeed Omega 03/17/15 12:16 AM

The Gold Energem

Does anyone have any information on the gold energem and who will be the new Ranger?

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 12:17 AM

Re: The Gold Energem

not on the Emergem however from what i saw before its said that Gold Ranger is suppose to be Green Ranger's older brother

VR Master 03/17/15 12:24 AM

We already saw him in episode 2. It will be interesting to see how he joins the team.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 12:25 AM

yeah i agree its funny though too Purple is also already part of the show as well

Mr. CD 03/17/15 08:26 AM

He's suppose to be a 600 year old medieval knight named Ivan. I think it could still be true since Dino Charge has been following the casting sides pretty closely.

MattEmily 03/17/15 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink DinoCharge Ranger (Post 53516)
not on the Emergem however from what i saw before its said that Gold Ranger is suppose to be Green Ranger's older brother

actually I believe Matt (Riley's brother) is supposed to be the Grey one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. CD (Post 53543)
He's suppose to be a 600 year old medieval knight named Ivan. I think it could still be true since Dino Charge has been following the casting sides pretty closely.

yes he is supposedly going to be someone that all we know goes by the name of Ivan and is presumably a medieval knight. So far they've been going kinda close to the sides so I do agree with you that it's definitely more than likely him.

PRangerX 03/17/15 12:08 PM

We already saw that Koda could survive from 100,000 years ago. So its not a stretch.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 12:29 PM

ok so i had it a little off my bad

PRangerX 03/17/15 01:16 PM

Yeah I thought so too lol. So many Rangers to keep up with.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 01:17 PM

lol i know right