Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Aisha a bad friend? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8348)

KimandTommy 12/17/17 05:33 PM

Aisha a bad friend?

She ditched Kimberly like she ditched Shawna. But even more distressing is she
did so for an unsavory figure like Kat. Who she had to know had eyes for Tommy. Her so called best friends boyfriend. Kim did so much for her too. Like how she stood up to those snobs who wouldn't let her in that club. I don't expect Aisha of being evil like Tanaya might be. But it does feel like she is a bad friend.

Calamity Kimberly 12/17/17 05:46 PM

Re: Aisha a bad friend?

Not at all. And who says she didn't keep in touch with Kim? It was also clear she wanted to remain friends with Shawna too. Kat waa just another good friend that happened to live closer. She was really trying to help Kat adjust to being a Ranger. And if you want to bring up Kim sticking up for Aisha, how about when Aisha got her parents to let Kim stay with them for a semester?

Yellow Fan Forever 12/17/17 05:48 PM

Aisha was a great friend. Just like most Yellows. Plus Kim would understand since she had a long distsnce friendship with Trini.

Inner Senshi 12/17/17 06:10 PM

Kimbery, Aisha, and Kat were all great friends.

Sentai Fate 12/17/17 06:43 PM

How does any of this make Aisha a bad friend? Kim is the one that moved away.

MattEmily 12/17/17 07:12 PM

I don't think she's a bad friend her actress is a bad person (just because I found her annoying) but Aisha a bad friend? Not at all it was Kimberly's choice on leaving now whether they wanted to keep in touch or not was up to the 2 of them only but just because Aisha became friends with Kat doesn't mean she ditched Kimberly and just because she left to handle something a lot more important doesn't mean she ditched Kat either.

Byron Stinger 12/17/17 08:55 PM

I don't see how any of this makes her a bad friend.

Zeo Power 12/17/17 09:08 PM

I don't get how Kat was evil? She was always portrayed as a great friend and someone with a strong moral compass. To the point she was able to break Rita's evil spell. Aishia was also a nice person. Hanging out with anothee nice person makes you a bad friend? And its not like Kim wasn't Kat's friend too.

MattEmily 12/17/17 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeo Power (Post 70610)
I don't get how Kat was evil? She was always portrayed as a great friend and someone with a strong moral compass. To the point she was able to break Rita's evil spell. Aishia was also a nice person. Hanging out with anothee nice person makes you a bad friend? And its not like Kim wasn't Kat's friend too.

she has an obsession about Kat being evil just because Kat was "interested" in him which doesn't make her a bad person at all

Zeo Power 12/17/17 09:18 PM

So anyone interested in Tommy not named Kimberly is evil? lol