Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR is horrible! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7571)

Zeo Power 11/19/16 07:45 AM

Re: MMPR is horrible!

I really wish Zeo got that kind of love.

Mystic Ranger 11/21/16 09:48 PM

This is a weird topic. MMPR isn't the best but it is the most popular. It was really fun and set up what has been more than 2 decades worth of Power Rangers. I fail to see how anyone can say it was terrible. Even if they just don't like it themselves.

Kimberly Cares 11/22/16 08:24 PM

MMPR was the best. I don't know what the thread starter is talking about?

Eye Guy 11/23/16 07:57 AM

MMPR was not horrible at all. It set the template for what Power Rangers is. To say it was total crap doesn't do the show justice.

Starlight Supreme 11/27/16 09:41 PM

Horrible is too strong. It wasn't as dramatic as the Space or Time Force years. But it diffinitely has a lot of value as the first incarnation. It was also the beginning of the series. A lot of series take a few years to really get good.

Quasar Saber 11/28/16 09:12 PM

MMPR season 1 is a but overrated aside from the Green Ranger archs. But season 2 and 3 were actually quite good. I fail to see how it was anywhere near horrible.

Sailor Dragonzord 11/28/16 09:31 PM

MMPR is the best. Just because you love Sentai doesn't mean Power Rangers is horrible. I think both can be good. And there are so many different series its hard to paint all with a broad brush. But MMPR definitely doesn't suck.

Tuxedo Moon 11/28/16 09:56 PM

I have heard people criticize parts of MMPR. But not many people would call it horrible. It was the original. And honestly, is beloved by most fans.

Goldar's Revenge 11/28/16 09:58 PM

These guys always base there opinion on PR based on there love of Sentai. So they have a skewed view. Are there certain Sentai's better than some PR seasons? Sure...But not to the degree that the Sentai Snobs are trying to say. I for one love PR for what it is. And really Sentai will never give me what early PR did. The fun archs that just came together by happenstance. MMPR is really a fun thing to watch. Particularly when you get to season 2.

Inner Senshi 11/28/16 09:59 PM

I don't like it when people criticize PR. Its so amazing, especially MMPR. I don't know why the Sentai fans here have to be this way.