Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Cruger Stepping Down? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=869)

Gold ranger 10/04/05 05:42 PM

Monkey butt!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/04/05 09:25 PM

PURPLE monkey buttt

Silver Shadow 10/05/05 12:22 AM

For the love of ZORDON, I swear, some of you act like you still wear Power Rangers undroos. There is no such thing as a stupid question, just ones that some people may not know because not everyone is a bloody sentai fantic. I've only seen up to Katastrophy, so I haven't even seen the promo you're all arguing over yet! Personally, I doubt anyone other than Kat could take over for Kruger because he has earned the Rangers loyalty and respect. No one, not even Supeme Commander Birdy could just waltz in and assume control without so much as a hiccup. Look at how long it took the Turbo Rangers to get used to Demetria after Zordon left.

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/05/05 09:39 AM

Yeah, it took a few weeks (in SHOW time, not Real time) to get used to her

Deviot 10/05/05 10:11 PM

Frankly put, I highly doubt Cruger is stepping down. Either way, we'll see in time. We can't exactly say what'll happen, but we can think of possibilities.

Anyway, you guys, stop spamming already. Jeez.

PRangerX 10/07/05 03:18 PM

You guys do realize that this thread was orginally created right before "Dismissed" ( the episode where Birdy temporally took over for Cruger)? So Cruger isn't steping down. The orginal poster made this thread in reference to the promo for "Dismissed".

Gold ranger 10/07/05 05:45 PM

I watch all the current episode or the episode I watched or didn't watch watch!!!

PRangerX 10/07/05 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gold ranger@Oct 7 2005, 09:45 PM
I watch all the current episode or the episode I watched or didn't watch watch!!!
Yes, but I was saying that this post was made before "Dismissed" aired. Not that we shouldn't watch reruns.

Gold ranger 10/08/05 07:49 AM

Okay?

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/08/05 08:27 AM

I saw it in the new post area