Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   why I don't want a sequel to Power Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7823)

Titanium Black 03/28/17 06:48 PM

why I don't want a sequel to Power Rangers

Not because I hate it. On the contrary I love it. It's the best thing the franchise has come out with since RPM..And frankly even better.

Its just that it was some good I don't want them to ruin things with a sequel. I have seen so many movies followed up by crappy sequels. And even if it is good it might have trouble at the box office. I think its gonna be hard to come up with a character based story that works as well as the current movie has.

Todd Oliver 03/28/17 08:05 PM

Re: why I don't want a sequel to Power Rangers

We need a sequel. I want to get the Green Ranger. As long as Isrealite is in charge it should be good.

Super Cena 03/28/17 09:54 PM

I want a sequel next week lol..

Putty On The Brain 03/28/17 09:55 PM

it would a crime if we don't get a Green Ranger Movie.

No Green Spandex 03/28/17 09:56 PM

I'd rather them continue with just the five but that's not happening.

Usagi Reborn 03/29/17 07:33 PM

It would be a waste not to do a sequel if box office numbers hold up over the next several weeks.

Massive Ego 03/29/17 07:34 PM

As long as Dan Isrealite and the creative team from the first movie remain in charge, a sequel should be at least as.lmgood as this one..

Usagi Reborn 03/31/17 10:32 PM

Hopefully, you don't get your wish with the drop off the box office numbers are expected to get this week.

Titanium Black 03/31/17 10:33 PM

Well even if this fails, I can take comfort in the fact that they made at least one good Power Rangers Movie.

Turbo Black 03/31/17 10:46 PM

I think a sequel will still happen. They will want to try and capitalize on the audience they got the first week. Video and Toy Sales also are incentives.