Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was it too easy for Tommy Clone to become Green Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8465)

MMPR Supreme 01/04/18 08:14 AM

Was it too easy for Tommy Clone to become Green Ranger?

It seemed to me that it was too easy for the clone to get access to the Green Powers. Especially since they were supposed to be lost forever?

MattEmily 01/04/18 10:53 AM

Re: Was it too easy for Tommy Clone to become Green Ranger?

perhaps but it was magical energy due to the Ghost of Darkness conjuring up the Wizard of Deception and with magic anything is possible.

VR Master 01/04/18 11:16 AM

The wizard was way too powerful. It made no sense to me.

MattEmily 01/04/18 11:20 AM

I think the Ghost of Darkness and the Wizard's powers were supposed to rival Zordon's powers prior to his trapping.

VR Master 01/04/18 11:26 AM

But it was odd because Rita created the ghost , who created the Wizard...But they acted like he was Zordon 's rival.

Bonus Ranger 01/04/18 05:52 PM

Rita had most of the old Powers but couldn't use them until the Wizard made the clone. I am only surprised the Wizard didn't overthrow Rita years ago, if he was so powerful.

Mesagog Lives 01/04/18 09:58 PM

I always assumed his power were another powerful allusion and that was why the clone had to put Dragonzord under an evil spell.

MattEmily 01/05/18 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Master (Post 71886)
But it was odd because Rita created the ghost , who created the Wizard...But they acted like he was Zordon 's rival.

exactly but they can still say the Wizard was one of Zordon's rivals even though the Wizard was just a creation that came from the Ghost of Darkness of which Rita herself created

Astro Omega 01/07/18 11:12 AM

I thought so. The wizard shouldn't be that powerful to create a real Green Ranger. Besides, Rita should have been able to do it herself if he could.

MattEmily 01/07/18 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro Omega (Post 72193)
I thought so. The wizard shouldn't be that powerful to create a real Green Ranger. Besides, Rita should have been able to do it herself if he could.

keep in mind that Zordon himself said that the Wizard himself has the power to make illusions become a reality so it wasn't a "real" Ranger but an illusioned one that became a reality