Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   SPD Ranking and their powers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8247)

MattEmily 11/29/17 07:31 PM

SPD Ranking and their powers

Now as we know the 3 B-Squad male colors go by a ranking since Jack was Red, Sky was Blue and Bridge was Green but upon Jack's retirement both Sky and Bridge were promoted and then when the Supreme Commander retired Cruger got promoted to his position which meant Sky and Bridge also got promoted to the next highest position however I find it puzzling as to why the female colors didn't get a promotion since they deserve one as much as the boys do.

Second of all since Cruger was promoted to Supreme Commander what does that mean for his Shadow Ranger powers? Since they're not based on a ranking system so did he keep them? or did he just give them to Sky since it's highly unlikely that he'd be able to participate in battles due to being in Supreme Command so it would make more sense to give his Patrol Morpher to Sky since Sky would be on Earth most of the time rather than him usually being on Earth?

Storm Hater 11/29/17 09:01 PM

Re: SPD Ranking and their powers

One of the girls could have been promoted to Green once a new Pink or Yellow were recruited. I think Sky inherited the Shadow Powers after he took command of the Earth Branch.

Jayden Ranger 11/29/17 09:41 PM

I think Green,Pink, and Yellow had equal ranks.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/30/17 06:20 PM

I don't like the idea of Power Ranger Teams having ranks

MattEmily 11/30/17 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Fan Forever (Post 69490)
I don't like the idea of Power Ranger Teams having ranks

whether you like it or not some of them do.

We have the Alien Rangers who have Delphine as the leader and Aurico is the the battle commander.

Time Force has Jen who is the leader and Wes as the battle commander.
Wild Force has Cole who is the leader with Taylor being next in line.
SPD has Jack as the leader unless Cruger is in action.

Evil Kim 11/30/17 09:59 PM

SPD was the only team to have a ranking system below the leader.

Massive Ego 11/30/17 10:19 PM

The SPD ranking system made no sense. Why was a screw up like Jack allowed to outrank Sky right off the bat. And why was an idiot like Bridve promoted over Z. And why wasn't Sydney kicked off the team? But thats a whole another story.

MattEmily 12/01/17 12:11 AM

the ranking system did make sense since it was based on their powers for B-Squad meaning Red is leader, Blue is second in command then it goes down the line the problem you have is the individuals who were chosen and then later promoted. Jack became Red as Cruger chose since he didn't feel Sky was right to be leader at the time due to his sexist nature. Bridge was going to be promoted over Z since he outranks her.

Captain Mutiny 12/01/17 11:55 AM

Only Red and Blue had any rank , to the best of our knowledge. Otherwise I'd of the girls would have been promoted to Green.

MattEmily 12/01/17 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 69533)
Only Red and Blue had any rank , to the best of our knowledge. Otherwise I'd of the girls would have been promoted to Green.

don't forget that the guys did have a ranking system otherwise Bridge wouldn't have been promoted but in the case of Z and Syd while they probably did have a ranking system they probably couldn't be promoted due to colors being required to match a specific gender.