Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Who is the ugliest woman/girl in Power Rangers? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3025)

Lizzanator 01/11/11 04:14 PM

Who is the ugliest woman/girl in Power Rangers?

Who is the ugliest woman/girl in Power Rangers ?

PRangerX 01/11/11 04:14 PM

I don't think any of those girls are ugly. Bueaty is in the eye of the beholder. One mans view of bueaty can be another rmans uglyness or vice versa. Plus I think I the girls you listed were attractive in their own way. Esopeciall Jen and Alyssa's actors. I don't thimk any one is ugly on or off power rangers. Lets focus on the postive. I respect your right to yor thoughts and ideas but why dwell on the negative. Does it really matter who is bueatiful or not. Let focus on the positive and enjoy the show that is power ranger.

Thanks for posting though. Like I said this is not a knock against you. I am vertianly not saying we can't critize anything either.If we just praised everything than that would be overrating everything.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/11/11 04:15 PM

Aisha & Tanya

Rika 01/11/11 04:17 PM

Edit PRangerX

I edited out the duragotory thing you said about the poster above. PLease don't insult posters here. The rest of your post is still in tact

edit over

Tanya was the only ugly yellow ranger, & Kendrix which is a stupid name to begin with was the ugliest pink ranger.

Shayla is @#%$ hot.

JumpingJehosophat 01/11/11 04:17 PM

IMHO, Alissa, Jen and maybe even Princess Shayla *definitely* shouldn't be in there. Suitable replacements would be Kelsey from Lightspeed, and one of the Space rangers- it's late, I can't remember which.

jzt451 01/11/11 04:18 PM

I liked kelsey.

mattavery31690 01/11/11 04:19 PM

Lighten up fellas...

Any female NOT made of latex would be a step up for most of you! :rollin

darkranger90 01/11/11 04:20 PM

I would have to say Kendrix, whats with all the hating on all the baps of pr?

hsbs 01/11/11 04:24 PM

lol @ matt's post.

And I agree with Kendrix being the ugliest. She looks like she's 36 years old, and her name sucks. Thanks god she died and was replaced by Karone, now that's hawtness .

wishezcometrue 01/11/11 04:25 PM

None of the girls are really ugly. Like the the other poster said beauty is in the eye of the beholder.