Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Samurai Mega Mode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3386)

Kamen Rider Decade 04/06/11 01:23 PM

Samurai Mega Mode

Found this at Ranger Talk:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2525
Also Mega Mode is fugly. Its also backwards. While inside a giant robot which provides an extreme amount of protection from harm they where extra armor. While fighting on the ground where they have no giant robot to provide them protection they wear less armor. That is just extremely stupid.

Comments?

Zabitan 04/06/11 02:16 PM

Re: Samurai Mega Mode

It looks cool but I wish they had saved for a mid season upgrade since they never use it outside the megazord.

Kamen Rider Decade 04/06/11 07:42 PM

They can't even sustain when they are forcibly ejected.

Turbo Red 1 06/10/11 03:58 PM

I was told on RangerCrew but a member that I was stupid for disliking the Mega Mode. My reasoning was they were ugly, they look like toys, and the person who designed it was probably on something. The other member was convinced that it was because that because it wasn't in Shinkenger, it wasn't right. People can be so ignorant. lmfao

The Gold Mega Mode is the only one I appreciate. It's just pretty. No Helmet change and the Shiny Armor. The Black parts on the Gold should have been on the others.

Digifiend 06/10/11 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 39611)
It looks cool but I wish they had saved for a mid season upgrade since they never use it outside the megazord.

Looks like they're keeping the "Elvis coats" Super mode from Shinkenger as the mid-season upgrade.

MattEmily 11/16/11 11:02 AM

I'm not exactly happy with the Mega Mode idea even though the Gold Mega Mode in my opinion is the best design out of the 6 of them however it is an interesting idea that they decided to do. Normally they would have a trend of Battlizers and/or Cycles but it seems like they wanted to do something different this year with the Rangers wearing armor while piloting their zords.
It wasn't the best idea since the zords give them better protection regardless but I just pretend that they need the Mega Modes in order to give them enough power to control their zords.

Digifiend 11/20/11 04:49 PM

My comment from June has been proven right. Toys have revealed SuperMegaMode and HyperMegaMode, thus confirming that Super and Hyper modes will be used.

Jayden will get a battlizer called the Shogun Battlizer as well.

Zabitan 11/20/11 04:59 PM

That kicks ass.

MattEmily 11/20/11 06:54 PM

The Shogun Battlizer definitely looks awesome. I believe I've seen the Super Mega Mode as well and it doesn't look as bad as the regular Mega Mode. They'll probably use the Super Mega Mode in order to activate the combination of the Clawzord and the main Megazord. That's my guess anyway.