Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Shell Game" Episode Disscussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4402)

MattEmily 02/24/12 09:49 PM

Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Shell Game" Episode Disscussion

Here's the thread for the "Shell Game" episode that will be airing tomorrow at 12 PM on Nickelodeon.

MattEmily 02/25/12 03:20 PM

Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Shell Game" Episode Disscussion

That was an interesting episode.

The Armadillo Nighlok was 1 tough shell of an opponent.
Also interesting they introduced Kevin going into Super Samurai mode in new footage. Well just the fight footage at least.

Also it's interesting how Antonio wasn't even paying attention to the fact that he lost his Morpher.

mbozzo 02/26/12 06:20 PM

'Shell Game' is a good episode. The Samurai Rangers fought a very tough monster without any help from the Gold Ranger. Antonio lost his morpher without noticing it, causing Bulk and Spike to search for its rightful owner. We see Blue getting Super Mode in this episode. I can't wait for future episodes to see how this will turn out. :D

Mad Dragon 03/01/12 07:27 AM

I eventually got around to watching it. Definitely a Decent Episode. I don't know what they've done to Super Samurai, but they've made these episodes alot more easier to watch and way less cringe-worthy compared to their predecessor.