Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does anyone find it odd that there isn't much out there about the new Movie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6559)

Sensei Ranger 03/10/15 06:06 PM

Does anyone find it odd that there isn't much out there about the new Movie?

It seems wierd to me that there isn't any casting news yet. Plus we don't even have a director.

Kelly Power 03/10/15 11:37 PM

Re: Does anyone find it odd that there isn't much out there about the new Movie?

I was thinking about that too. I figured we would know more by now. It does seem odd.

MattEmily 03/10/15 11:43 PM

Re: Does anyone find it odd that there isn't much out there about the new Movie?

not at all. Saban and Lionsgate must want to keep a tight lid on things.

Usagi Reborn 03/11/15 11:33 AM

Star Wars has tried to do the same thing but we at least know the cast and crew.

MattEmily 03/11/15 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 53236)
Star Wars has tried to do the same thing but we at least know the cast and crew.

indeed but that was all a Disney ploy. They know how to advertise things when it is suitable and they know how to hide things like they're a Secret Agent government operation.

Dino Charger 03/12/15 11:50 AM

I can't wait to see what they do. Its gonna be so cool having a pr movie again. I wonder what the look and feel of it will do. I hope it does well at the box office so we can have more. Its a pretty exciting time to be a Ranger Fan.

Khan's Wrath 03/13/15 10:33 PM

Its not that odd there is still awhile before the movie is set to come out. They have plenty of time and probably don't want to release everything tidbit at once.