Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Male Characters in Kids series represented by the color PINK (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6768)

AegisP 05/28/15 07:09 PM

Male Characters in Kids series represented by the color PINK

OT "SABAN SHOULD HAVE A MALE PINK RANGER OMG!"

I didn't really notice just how many kids shows had male characters represented mainly with the color pink and not just stuff that's progressive like Steven Universe but decidedly boy aimed stuff like The Fairy Oddparents, Spongebob and The Amazing World of Gumball. I'm talking about Timmy Turner, Patrick and Richard Waterson. (I want to share that pic with Benjamin Rivera who played him and at least 2 Power Rangers like Zack and TJ)

I'm not saying this to push the constant MALE PINK RANGER agenda. Don't get me wrong I would love to see a Male Pink Ranger but I don't want to push the idea down people's throats so for now I want to discuss shows with male characters that have been mainly associated with the color pink.

Green Scorpion Ranger 06/01/15 08:40 PM

Re: Male Characters in Kids series represented by the color PINK

The problem is Sentai will probably never design a male Pink Ranger suit.

MattEmily 06/01/15 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Scorpion Ranger (Post 55027)
The problem is Sentai will probably never design a male Pink Ranger suit.

they might since Toei is known for pushing the boundaries like that the issue is whether Saban will even go for a season that has that.

The Ghost Ranger 06/03/15 07:50 PM

ToQer says hi. They had the men wear the pink suits when changing colors.

Lightspeed Zeo 06/04/15 04:55 PM

I wouldn't mind a male Pink Ranger. It would just have no skirt. Thats the only difference.

Sailor Danger 06/04/15 04:58 PM

I really want to see a female Red Ranger. Charlie and Lauren were a start but its time for a female Red Ranger. The closet we got was Jen and she was Pink. Wes still got to have all the fun.

MattEmily 06/04/15 05:18 PM

I completely agree we really need to have a full time female Red Ranger I don't count Charlie as an actual start since while she was a female Red Ranger we didn't see her much in the role.

Inner Senshi 06/05/15 11:27 AM

Plus she was evil and those type of Rangers aren't true Rangers unless they turn good.

Calamity Kimberly 06/06/15 09:14 PM

I don't see a problem with it. Why can't a guy wear Pink?

MattEmily 06/06/15 10:19 PM

yea I agree I've seen numerous local media personnel wear pink or something colors that are pretty close to it.