Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dragon Knight Episode #37: "The Enemy Within" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=685)

PrimoPiccolo 12/19/09 05:12 AM

Dragon Knight Episode #37: "The Enemy Within"

I hope everyone's sitting down. You're not going to believe this, but... Adam betrays everybody! OMGWTF?!!!

mbozzo 12/19/09 02:45 PM

After what Xaviax did to Adam, last episode, it should not come as a surprise that Adam would betray his fellow Kamen Riders again. It's a good thing that Adam couldn't vent Len. ;)

PrimoPiccolo 12/19/09 03:27 PM

The interesting thing was that they were able to twist Adam's agression into footage where Knight was the agressor, not Ryuki.

Everything else was pretty boring. Adam does what we all expected, they burn Survive Mode scenes, and then he has a change of heart for no reason other than because he's supposed to, I guess? It's pretty bad when JTC actually had redeeming qualities, chose to stay evil, and I love him. Adam keeps making the wrong choice, wants to be good, and I can't stand him.

PRangerX 12/19/09 04:54 PM

I like how we finally got a big showdown between Len and Adam. I expected Adam to Vent Len. But it makes sense why he didn't. Adam is still conflicted and always knew he was doing wrong. He just justifyed it to himself. Xaviax's little cherade only gave him an excuse to continue Xaviax's plan.

Adam really is like Anakin Skywalker. Anakin did all kinds of evil things to save Padme, but deep down still knew they we're wrong. Just like Adam has done. I diffinitly got the Obi-Won vs Anakin vibe when Len/Adam fought each other.

TokuNoob 12/19/09 07:44 PM

Wow. Is it just me or has the acting gotten better. During the exchange between Maya and Price, I took Maya seriously for the first time.

Tendou 12/19/09 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokuNoob (Post 2328)
Wow. Is it just me or has the acting gotten better. During the exchange between Maya and Price, I took Maya seriously for the first time.

lol. Definitely true. I think the acting had progressively gotten better during the course of the show.

As for the episode I enjoyed myself watching it. For someone that has finished watching all the episodes I definitely like the setup this episode makes for the final battle. Adam oddly enough has overtaken Kit as the main character in my opinion. His decisions make perfect sense when you see the situation he is in. He is not strong, but there is something about him that makes you not feel sorry but believe that he has changed.

For Ventara and Earth is going to be one hell of an hour of fun.

Aqua Knight 12/21/09 01:23 AM

Unfortunetly, were not going to see it. :( Stupid CW4Kids isn't going to air the last final episodes! For Ventara and Earth Part II and A Dragon's Tale. I'm so mad! >=( They're leaving us at a stupid cliffhanger and so we will all DIE!! STUPID 4Kids TV!!

PrimoPiccolo 12/21/09 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua Knight (Post 2396)
Unfortunetly, were not going to see it. :( Stupid CW4Kids isn't going to air the last final episodes!

The last two are already on the website, and you can find encodes of them here.

GalaxyRiderZERO 12/21/09 11:26 AM

Good episode, but I've liked all the episodes so far except the recaps. I enjoyed the fight between Len and Adam. I would prefer to watch the last two episodes on tv instead of on the internet, but what can you do? ._.