Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Ouja Videos. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=731)

OujaStrike 03/07/10 02:58 AM

Kamen Rider Ouja Videos.

If your a fan of Kamen Rider Ouja. i have tons of Videos on my YouTube channel mmartina123

OujaStrike 03/07/10 02:59 AM

Heres the playlist from my youtube channel. Every scene of Kamen Rider Ouja. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...06062A378D370F

I also have some other videos of Kamen Rider Ouja that are not posted in the playlist.

mbozzo 03/09/10 11:44 PM

I think that I saw Kamen Rider Ouja before. I seen him in Dragon Knight as Kamen Rider Strike. :eek:

PrimoPiccolo 03/10/10 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 4873)
I think that I saw Kamen Rider Ouja before. I seen him in Dragon Knight as Kamen Rider Strike. :eek:

Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. There's this thing called "Kamen Rider", which has been in Japan since like 1971, and has like twenty different seasons under its belt. They even took the footage from Ryuki and used it to make Dragon Knight!!!1!

Come on, man. There's at least five different complete seasons that have been subtitled in English. There is more to life, and to television, than the United States of America.

TokuNoob 03/11/10 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 4877)
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. There's this thing called "Kamen Rider", which has been in Japan since like 1971, and has like twenty different seasons under its belt. They even took the footage from Ryuki and used it to make Dragon Knight!!!1!

Come on, man. There's at least five different complete seasons that have been subtitled in English. There is more to life, and to television, than the United States of America.

Wait? You mean Kamen Rider was a Japanese idea? Well at least the Power Rangers are still purely American. Well, aren't they? But Final Fantasy is still American, right? (I'm all out of sarcasm).