Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did RJ make Wolf and Rhino so fast? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7357)

Sledge's Bounty 09/21/16 11:28 AM

How did RJ make Wolf and Rhino so fast?

It seems odd he conviently had both morphers when they were needed. Especially with Dom. I mean he asked to be a Ranger and it was never brought up how it would be possible.

A Gia To Remember 09/21/16 11:30 AM

Re: How did RJ make Wolf and Rhino so fast?

Maybe he was working on both before hand . The Wolf was for him and Rhino was for the worthy candidate.

Massive Ego 09/21/16 11:31 AM

It became way to easy for mentors to make morpers by this point. That moron Hartford was able to even make one. Not that RJ wasn't a moron too.

Summer Is Rich 09/21/16 11:34 AM

The Jungle Morpers were probably easy since they were based off the animal powers the Rangers already possessed. Not sure about Mercury Ranger.

Superstatler 09/21/16 08:03 PM

I never liked how easy it was to make morphers in those seasons. But the worst was Bridge in SPD. Where he lost his morpher and got a new one in the same episode.

MMPR Forever 09/21/16 08:06 PM

In MMPR, powers were treated like they were special. They always felt special. Look how much they meant to Tommy when he was losing his powers. It wasn't easy for Zordon and Alpha to make the White Ranger Powers. When the Rangers lost the Dino Powers they had to go on a quest to get them back.

MMPR Guy 09/21/16 08:07 PM

Don't forget how they had to find a sword just to get the powers to Rocky, Adam, and Aisha.

PRangerX 09/21/16 08:11 PM

I did think it was odd that Kat was able to nust recieve her powers by taking the coin from Kim. After what we saw from the "Power Transfer". But I suppose you could chalk that up to being different powers and Kim not having it attached to her lifeforce anymore

I did think it was way to easy for Hartford and RJ to make those new morphers. I wonder what the source of the OO powers was in the first place. All we know is that Sentinel Knight gave him instructions.

Captain Mutiny 09/21/16 08:22 PM

I think the OO powers were powered by the Grid itself. Sentinal Knight was most likely connected to the grid. Thats why he could do crazy things like give the OAR team their powers back and pull Bridge from the future.

Superstatler 09/21/16 08:25 PM

That would at least make it make more sense.