Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The reason no one talks about Terra Venture (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7648)

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:42 PM

The reason no one talks about Terra Venture

Its simple. Sometime after Lightspeed most of the citizens of the Earth had there minds wiped of it for public security. Hexagon did this.

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/21/16 12:51 PM

Re: The reason no one talks about Terra Venure

I don't think they would have any reason to do that. And I am not sure if its even possible. Terra Venture is rarely mentioned because it doesn't have to do with what even is going on in the current seasons

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 06:27 PM

I think its just one of those unexplained things. It is definitely odd though. You would think Leo would have been arrested or forced to do some task.

Dayu's Tears 12/21/16 08:17 PM

I am going to say no too. Just because Terra Venture isn't mentioned it doesn't mean people don't know about it..All kinds of crazy things happen in Power Rangers. People can breath in Space. So its not like its that far fetched that Space Station could be made to hourny to a new world. It would be business as usual on Earth anyway.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/21/16 08:29 PM

The Lightspeed Rangers seemed to know about them. So I don't think it was a big secret.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:34 PM

There is no reason for anyone to bring it up unless the Galaxy Ranger are involved. I don't see them doing a season that takes place on Mirinoi.

Delta Max 12/22/16 12:03 PM

It is silly that the fact Earth as a colony out there isn't mentioned much. I think a season coukd definitely take place on Mirinoi. And really should at some point.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:05 PM

I think we are better off forgetting about it. The whole concept of Terra Venture was pretty stupid and not good for PR.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:30 PM

I can't believe they even thought a Power Ranger s season should involve a space station. Its smart they don't talk about it. It was during the emo seasons where they tried to turn PR into. something is wasn't And ever since than they have never found there way back to the glory of MMPR.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:46 PM

Re: The reason no one talks about Terra Venture

I don't mind when the show tries to do something different once in awhile. As long as it stays true to PR. I think LG does this better than RPM. Which didn't feel like Power Rangers. Granted I didn't watch much of it.