Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lost Galaxy to Lightspeed Rescue (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7923)

Space Crazy 06/19/17 09:58 PM

Lost Galaxy to Lightspeed Rescue

I think Lightspeed should have been a continuation of Lost Galaxy. It could have been about the former Galaxy Rangers protecting Mirinoi from a Space Station. Kendrix would be the main scientist and designer of the Lightspeed Powers from the Lights of Orion. Karone would stay on as a Ranger The villains would be aliens instead of demons

KimandTommy 06/19/17 10:08 PM

Re: Lost Galaxy to Lightspeed Rescue

I don't see where they deserved another season.

Delta Black 06/19/17 10:09 PM

This would have been preferable to Lightspeed as it really was.

Galaxy to Lightspeed 06/19/17 10:23 PM

This is a great idea! I always thought the same thing.

My name is Lee by the way. i just found this board and had to join when i saw this post.

MattEmily 06/19/17 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Crazy (Post 66675)
I think Lightspeed should have been a continuation of Lost Galaxy. It could have been about the former Galaxy Rangers protecting Mirinoi from a Space Station. Kendrix would be the main scientist and designer of the Lightspeed Powers from the Lights of Orion. Karone would stay on as a Ranger The villains would be aliens instead of demons

while it was disappointing that the 'continuations' stopped as of Lightspeed that wouldn't have been the time to have a 2nd season of Galaxy or even a so-called continuation or even a loose continuation. Yes you could have the Pinks do that and you could have the demons be aliens how you would do that considering the footage of the Skull Cavern is beyond me but you would also have the issues of the Rail Rescues coming onto train tracks along with the Train Bay being in the water.