Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   JDF Exclusive Behind the Scenes of Power Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8477)

Pink Warrior 12/11/14 01:16 AM

JDF Exclusive Behind the Scenes of Power Rangers

Part 1:

Part 2 coming soon.

Darthbane2007 12/11/14 01:16 AM

Re: JDF Exclusive Behind the Scenes of Power Rangers

If there is one thing I wish we had more of, is behind the scenes footage like this for Power Rangers.....

Varia 12/13/14 01:16 AM

Ditto. I'd love to see a lot more behind the scenes stuff of later seasons too.

Tattedranger88 12/15/14 01:16 AM

I'm with you guys behind the scenes is always cool

Kyle16 12/16/14 01:16 AM

Ok, as annoying as JDF has been over the past few years, I gotta give him props for putting this up (or giving it to someone who could).

I wonder if there's any footage of any other rangers though. Guess I shouldn't be surprised if there's not.

EvilGreen3:16 12/16/14 01:16 AM

That was pretty cool! It's pretty rare to see them actually use the morpher as well (which in this case is a dragon buckler).

MastaDan 12/16/14 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilGreen316 (Post 72058)
That was pretty cool! It's pretty rare to see them actually use the morpher as well (which in this case is a dragon buckler).

Have we ever actually seen them use the morpher like this on the show? I don't think we ever did see them use it the traditional Zyuranger way without the morphing sequence effect popping up.

JustJosh 12/16/14 01:16 AM

They do it in Green With Evil when the power surge looking for Zordon stops them from morphing and blows up in their faces. I remember them doing it in season 3 with some new fancy motions.

mdwolfie 12/17/14 01:16 AM

Just the other day I found myself thinking of how awesome it would be to have an MMPR dvd collection with bonus behind the scenes features, I just don't think anyone involved with the show realized how big this would be till it was too late. (In MMPR's case anyway)

Spoony Spoonerson 12/17/14 01:16 AM

It's a shame they've never been too big on behind the scenes stuff, I guess it's to keep the illusion alive to kids that Power Rangers is a documentary.