View Single Post
Old 10/31/09, 04:24 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

This wasn't a bad episode, but it was disappointing for giving the characters things to do that they could have accomplished AGES ago.

I mean, Kase waiting around to give Len and Kit their Survive Mode Cards because they were fighting "amateurs" made her look unbelievably arrogant. And if JTC doesn't count as an amateur anymore, why didn't she bust them out when Wrath showed up?

Also, Strike's plan. He grabbed the Sting and Thrust decks from Len (yeah, bad idea to carry them at all times) because Xaviax equipped his deck to handle multiple Advent Beasts. Couldn't he have done that back when JTC was whining about them needing Axe? I'm guessing he still has Torque's deck somewhere.

And the worst part, they have all that talk of uniting to save Ventara and Earth last ep, and within minutes of this one, they let everybody get captured by the No-Men again!

But, good action, the story moved, and Len now has a purpose for thinking again which seemed to have gone missing for Kase's entire duration. I approve.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote