View Single Post
Old 11/15/14, 08:07 PM   #12
SmallLadySerenity
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 10 Discussion

I'm not saying I hated the episode or anything. I'm re-watching it now and finding elements I didn't notice the first time around.

I loved how Queen Serenity continuously refers to Sailor Moon specifically as 'Serenity'. That actually did make me tear up a little. No matter what form Usagi takes, or how she looks, or if she changes in between reincarnations....

She will always be 'Serenity' to her. She is still her precious baby girl after all these millions of years.

I also really enjoyed how they were in their adorable outfits from the opening sequence.

Holy Moon Sword!!!!!! AAAGH!! Yes!!!!

Loved the sequence where Mars has the "LOOK" on her face when they discover Serenity sneaking back into the palace.

Love the fact they expounded a little bit on the fact that Jadeite/Nephrite/Zoisite & Kunzite were all actually Endymion's guardians in the past.

Love the fact that they actually SAY that the Earth Kingdom and Silver Millennium were LITERALLY so far back in existence that after the kingdoms both fell, Earth literally had to begin its cycle of development all over again from complete scratch. (I.e. All this happened way before even dinosaurs existed, before even prehistory.)