View Single Post
Old 12/28/14, 12:50 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers YouTube Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer Sailor View Post
C2D was awesome! But I don't think Zordon destroyed every evil either. Like Matt said most of them were sealed away anyway. I do wish the other Rangers came back to help. They could have just used the suits and stunties.
That it was and like I said I also don't believe he destroyed every evil either but I do agree with the other Rangers returning. They didn't need to have the original actors either since they didn't have the ones there for the Alien Rangers, the Gold Ranger or Phantom Ranger there anyway and the same goes for the Blue Senturion.
They could have also included Ninjor in there as well to show that they were able to re-establish a link to him.
I would also say to add Auric into that too but they probably couldn't even if they wanted to since they likely didn't have his suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Guy View Post
I didn't like how they treated Divatox. She should have had a bigger role. She should have been the main villain. Spector should have sent her back after the Rangers.
while you have a minor point it was a new season which meant a new villain. Divatox should have felt more privilege to be the one responsible for keeping Zordon away from the Rangers anyway since that was a higher order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
I always thought the Space team should have been new Rangers. I do like the idea of past Rangers coming back. It would have been cool to see all those sentai teams again.
I personally thought it was a better idea with them using some of the Turbo cast since it made more sense with it considering they were chasing after Zordon. A new cast wouldn't have any reason to care about Zordon.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote