View Single Post
Old 01/31/15, 05:32 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Dino Charge 1 Powers From The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
More on why I didn't like the episode.

It just felt so unrealistic. Grown men and woman wouldn't act the way those people were acting. Tyler and Shelby become Rangers and act like its just another day. Shouldn't they be worried about the monsters they just faught? Once again the villains do nothing for me. I hate comedic bad guys. I thought we would be getting more serious bad guys. Why do they keep using the Sentai villans? They should have original villains. Sledge being a bounty hunter is lame.

Back to the bad continuity. I find it pretty unbelieveable that completely unrelated powers would just happen to hit the Earth at the same time.
realism in Power Rangers? are you kidding? where have you been? the show has NEVER been realistic.

1. Villains breathing on the Moon.
2. Rangers breathing on the Moon.
3. Mike just lying/laying out in space not even moving.
4. Silvy riding on a Galaxy Glider out in space with ZERO protection.

need I go on?

I don't know how you saw Sledge as a comedic villain I didn't but they always need to have 1 comic relief character and that appears to be Wrench.
I don't know why you're complaining about using Sentai villains when Sledge isn't even from the Sentai... however the answer to why they keep on using other Sentai villains is so they can use the footage for them. If they made just original villains then there's no Japanese footage of them and therefore that (using Sentai footage) costs less money than shooting new footage. It's a balance that a Producer has to deal with.
It's a Producer's job to create their show but they also need to stick to whatever budget Saban Brands gave them. If they go over the budget then what do you think happens to someone when they go over the budget? They're fired.

Believable or not it's something you need to live with in regards to the Dino Gems.

A show about heroes that morph into superhero spandex-wearing warriors and you don't find that (the Dino Gem/asteroid thing) believable?
A show that had a kidnapped born-to-be-good alien be evil back in the day as one of the villains and you don't find that to be believable?
A show that actually had demons and mutants as villains and you don't find that believable?
A show where monsters are created because of pollution and you don't find that believable?
A show with tons of time travel stories or instances where the Rangers are turned to kids.
A show with a human that creates an experiment drink that turns him into a mad mutant dinosaur creature that wants to change the world back to the age of the Dinosaurs?
A show with undead warriors from an Underworld?
A show with an evil computer virus yet it couldn't kill every person on the planet?

Nothing in Power Rangers is meant to be believable it's a fictional show.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote