View Single Post
Old 02/11/16, 12:15 AM   #68
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The lamp was thrown so far no one knew where it went. The Genie disappeared along with the rope freeing the Rangers. “What was that?” was all Jason could ask. While Babboo chided Squatt “Now look what you did you blunderhead”. And they both teleported off.

At the Command Center Zordon ordered “Alpha contact the Rangers, and tell them to return to the Command Center”. Alpha agreed “Understood”, and he hit a button on the console. The Rangers teleported in, and Jason asked “What’s wrong Zordon?”.

Zordon explained “My sensors indicate that the lamp is somewhere in Angel Grove”. He further explained “You must try to find it before Rita’s minions or worse a random civilian finds it” Jason agreed “We’re on it Zordon”. Then the Rangers teleported off.

While at Ernie’s Bulk as Skull was eating a huge sandwich while Skull as Bulk was watching. Bulk angrily said “I’m going to get that geek, and force him to fix us”. Then he interrupted himself to add “Right after my spaghetti, and meatballs”. Skull parroted “Yeah spaghetti, and meatballs”, and proceeded to laugh hysterically.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote