Thread: Forever Red?
View Single Post
Old 11/25/17, 09:32 PM   #119
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Fan Blue View Post
I'm just sad we never got Forever Blue. The Blue Rangers are usually the best in the series.
I wouldn't say "they're usually the best" since they generally aren't the best the only ones that I found awesome were Billy, Cestro, T.J, Kai wasn't awesome but he was fine same with Chad, Tori was awesome as was Ethan, Sky was more good than awesome for most of SPD due to him being a whiner, Madison didn't have much focus but I found her awesome but otherwise that's it until Koda and Preston but Koda and Preston are just good they're not awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Guts View Post
I think they should have included an adaption of the big diosuar Sentai teams with Dino Charge or Super Dino Charge.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I'll admit my thing when this came out was I wanted to see team ups for other colors like the Blue Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Zedd, and Rita's forces, Green/Black Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Divatox's space pirates, etc.
me too but probably not the same remnants that I would be thinking of.
6th/Extra Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of those closely associated with Dark Specter, Astronema, Ecliptor and Darkonda.

Black and Green Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of Divatox and Havoc.

White and Pink Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of Rita and Zedd.

Blue would fight against the Machines.
Yellow would fight against the remnants of Scorpius and Trakeena.
Red would fight against the remnants of Diabolico, Olympius and Bansheera
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote