View Single Post
Old 12/24/14, 12:12 PM   #9
meekxthree
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 12

I agree this episode felt somewhat rushed, but I enjoyed it. I'd much rather have an episode making me sit on the edge of my seat while consecutively gasping and crying constantly than be slow yet emotional.

I geniunely teared up when Beryl was talking about how she loved Endymion, which is weird because I remember thinking how creepy it was when I was watching PGSM. The Shittenou part annoys me but in a good way (I guess??). They just regained all their memories and now they're gone. Like no, you can't do that, they better give us some flashbacks of the whole ShittenouxSenshi thing or else I will be a sad moonie. The ending I don't even want to talk about like ugh. I physically can not wait for this next episode lol.

Overall the episode was a 5/5 for me. Recorded my reaction to watch myself and it's so funny I'm thinking of uploading it to my youtube it's literally gasps and tears the whole way through. :-P

In terms of the overall reboot I'm actually loving it sooo much. I understand it probably doesn't do justice to the manga which I've not read but it feels so much less cheesy and childish. I mean I miss filler episodes and just general friendship moments but with Crystal I know to always bring tissues. ALWAYS.
meekxthree is offline   Reply With Quote