View Single Post
Old 08/06/06, 05:19 AM   #6
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Part 5 Blur Yellow Ranger Not Seen But Heard Part 2

Clark and Kyle watch the Yellow strikes fly through the city. They had been late. All the plaining Manhunter went through failed. They lost the next ranger and now they must spend time tracking down Wally West who can out run even the Last Son of Kyrpton.

Wally West nephew of former Flash Barry Allen has seem to tap into something more then his uncle ever had. Barry Allen was a plant ment to tap into the Power of the Flash but not fully utalize it. HIs fate was seal by a vistor. A man who had pulled strings in order to set in motion a series of events. The Manhunter. Last Surivoer of a world that was destoried.

West on the other hand has been implanted with memories of former barries of the power. Anyone who has been touched by this force. He will one day access. His uncle never know of this power. Wally has only just felt its beinging precses.

Car lights look like shooting stars to him. Yet things start slowlying up. As his body and his eyesight slowly adjust to the speed. Now time just seems slow. People barely moveing. He stops infront of a window. He notices he's wearing a costume. Its Yellow with a red Lighting bolt going across his chest. A solid yellow visor over his face connected to a helmet.

"Who would wear something like this." The words seem not like his own. As wally gets a strange feeling this isn't the frist time he's doen this. Running feels so natruel to him. He sees his Uncle in the image. He understands now. A legacy that he has been pasted down.

Yet in his mind a faint echo. A warning of some kind. He can't remember. Something important. Something he feels will alter himself and everyone around him. HIs friends and alies. He feels that he too isn't a lone in this. He feels that there is anther with the same power.

On the bridge of Lurther's ship. The man with the sidistic smile lays at the feet of lurther.

"Well. You have spent three months in the brigg I understand your fond of Jokes. Maybe we should give you a new name. Quick has told me you call yourself Mister J. I take it that you have demmed yourself the Joker. Well thats your new name now."Lurther voice echo's through out the bridge. He motions to the guards.

"You have your orders just make sure he's strapped down. Set the controls to land near Arkham Aslyem in Gotham City. I'm sure the inmates there will be a warm welcome to him." Lurther stands up. He takes a few steps forward to the Joker. Lurther places his hand on his chin. "You have a simple mission this time. Make sure you follow my orders. This is your last chance. Next time you cross me you will die. " Lurther pushes the Jokers face. He turns and walks off.

Lurther enters his office. Commander Quick is standing in the room. "Quick this better be good. I just had a little chit chat with our friend." Lurther walks over to a window.

Quick responds in a miltary tone. "Sir There was something. A feeling. I think our friend Nero has failed us. The feeling is something I've felt before. When" Lurther interupts him.

"Yes Barry Allen formlier known as the flash. YOu think he ever found out that the reason he died was because I altered his formula. Had you switch it. His destiny was altered by us. Let me guess someone probibly stummbled onto the formula. Thats all. Quick that force you tap into. Make good use of it will you." Lurther stares out the window for a few minutes.

"Quick and if Nero Fails us. You will be looking at a promotion. Head to Earth and Release it. I don't care how many people die. Just unleash him will you." Lurther waves Quick out of the room.

Quick with a look of surprise. He leaves Lurthers office. THe door shuts behind him. " Release him. Zoom. Zooms a monster. " Quick with a disguested look on his face. It takes him a few minutes he reaches the shuttle bay. He walks in just in time to see Jokers shuttle take off.

Quick boards the nearest shuttle. He sits in the chair. He lets out a deep sigh. He places his hands over his face. He runs his fingers through his hair. He pucnhes some keys on a console in front of him. The shuttle shakes. He sets the auto pilot towards earth. He gets to his feet. He walks to a bed and lays in it.

" Great i'm stuck in this boot for a few weeks by myself joker sure is probibly happy. Me I like doing things. Sitting here is going to drive me mad. Zoom why unleash Zoom. He's." He closes his eyes and has a flashback.

"ZOOM NO LEAVE HIM ALONE." A faint scream of a memory. It falls to a dream. Bits and peices of that day come to him. Frist of him fighting with barry. THe two have had many fights but that day would be different. Quick as bad as he was would never cross the line and kill someone. But Zoom. Zoom killed a kid right in front of both of them. Barry was never the same. Neither was Quick.

Both were scarred that day. QUick nearly killed Zoom for the act Barry had stopped him. Quick on the other hand took Zoom into custdy of Lurther. They placed him into a high securty wing. He was never to be heard from again.

"Zoom is a monster. A freak that should have never been created." Quick says in his sleep.

Clark and Kyle continued their search for Wally. It took them all night but they finally found him. Wally ran and ran and ran and in the end he ended up in one place.

"Who was he?" Kyle asks as Wally is kneelling over a grave.

Wally responds with tears in his eyes. " My uncle. People Called him the flash. I just called him Barry."

Clark walks over to him. "We need your help. We to have gifts. We wish to protect the world. and We need you."

Wally stands and looks clark dead in his eyes. "So uncle sam. I'll help. But I don't know what help I'll be."

Kyle walks up to him. "The name is Kyle Rayner artist, superhero extrodonare."

"So were do go from here. I mean what are we anyway?" Wally asks.

Clark sits there for a second. THey get teleported into the lair of Manhunter. "What are you. A very important question. Lets just call you the Justice League. Your three down. Three more orbs to go. Good luck in your journy. Its just begining.

Deep in Lurther's base. Far underground, in a cell he sits. He waits. Repeating one word the same word over and over again. Zoom. His time is comeing. He knows it. He feels it. Anther has touched the very thing that feeds him. He will end his life. He knows it.

Metroplis.

Clark Kent has just got an internship with the daily Planet. Clark is setting some boxes with files in it. A voice rings out. Its strange dark. Clark turns around sees someone in a buisness suit.

"I"m looking for Parry Whites office. THe Name is Wayne Bruce Wayne." He holds out his hand. Clark shakes it.

"Yeah its right down the hall. You can't miss it." Clark tells the young man as he turns and walks down the hall.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote