View Single Post
Old 01/18/15, 01:02 PM   #8
megagao
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14

Though i guess i'm in the minority, but I really disliked the last 4 episodes of this new anime. the focus was way too much on usagi and mamoru. the inners and 4 kings were horribly overshadowed. they took away what could of been a damn great confrontation between the inners and the kings. like they had set it up nicely and apparently, yes they did fight each other but we saw nothing of it. I felt cheated, and than they killed off the 4 kings in a second. like wtf? if metaliia could do that, why didn't she do that to the 4 inners from the beginning? the battle between sailor moon and metallia didn't feel epic. i got no feels from that. episode 46 had more feels and amazing sequences with serenity and metallia-possessed beryl.
with the black moon arc, i really hope our inners are not overshadowed and forgotten. though i'm afraid they will be with the 4 sisters and 4 generals being involved. this part of the arc has a lot of enemies so i'm worried. plus we have yet to see the inners really take on an enemy without being thrown around like rag dolls. the classic series did them justice.
megagao is offline   Reply With Quote