View Single Post
Old 08/18/16, 02:26 PM   #16
zjranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Can we expect more ToQger elements in Ninja Steel?

Zed -- maybe even named Zircon -- being used as a second season villain seems to a very good possibility, being the new champion to replace Galvanax to keep up with the two-main villain style.

I doubt they will use the ToQger suits though, but them being intergalactic heroes that is part of Galaxy Warriors could be doable I guess. Not sure if they could incorporate the Galaxy Line as it is movie only so maybe they'll just keep the Rainbow Line if they did, although maybe they just won't adapt it as they are just going to probably promote the Ninninger-adapted toys.

With the other generals, I feel other than Nero, Noire and Morc are the ones that seemingly you can adapt. Schwarz may be a bit similar to Nazi's so they may not adapt him -- that, and he looks militaristic rather than bourgeois which IMO those 3's motif have to fit with the rich intergalactic producers motif. Not sure if they could Glitter in this one, but what if she's the daughter of Nero and Noire, and will become the "Curio" of the season for comic relief, haha.

Of course it would REALLY be a missed opportunity not to use Zaram as the Gold Ranger. An Galaxy Warrior that came to do his business, turned to the Earth's side with the "Power of Friendship", and now is living with the rangers disguised as a human, but still packs a punch as a ranger. We could also have interesting shenanigans of him being seen as an alien and having to try and get his disguise working again haha. That being said if they can use Schwarz they they may use I guess the
SPOILER:
Betrayal of Akira
story and have Zircon
SPOILER:
defeat ToQ6 to get his power to transform

P.S. I have another idea -- what if Morc is Nero's mother-in-law, and is the owner of the network the franchise is in, I mean that would have some interesting husband, mother-in-law comedy that you usually get haha.
zjranger is offline   Reply With Quote