View Single Post
Old 09/06/06, 02:16 AM   #7
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Part 6 A Look at Things to come.

100 Years ago.

The silence of the abyss. It haunts him. It has taken him many years to free himself as much as he has. Yet unable to move out of his restrants. His vision clouded covered by a mask. His mind one tracked. He wants to fight. Its who he is. Its what he is a monster.

A Probe fling through space comes apon the astroid. It lands and starts to scan it. The probe only identfing symbols is over three orbs connected in a triangle shape by two lines. The scan reveals a life form in it. Further scanning reveals an image faint dark and hard to make out. Its big though. The probes transmits back to home base.

On a screen in a dark room the symbols appear again. Then the scans of the astroid reveal the creature. The screen flickers to code in Krytoian. Then back to the three symbols. "Hello Ser-El is this your son Jor-El i've heard so much about?" The strange mechianised voice spoke.

"Yes it is Brainiac. I figure if he is to follow me in my footsteps I need to start teaching him things." Ser-El smiles as he looks at his young son.

"What do you wish for me to show young Jor-El?" Brainiac cold calus voice spoke.

"Well Brainiac I would like him to do basic programing." Ser-El guides his 10 year old son to a console.

Brainiac brings up basic programing and walks young Jor-El through it. Meanwhile at the same time he sends transmissions to his probe. The probe registers it. It attaches to the astroid. The probe uses up the rest of its power to push this astroid towards Krypton. Brainaic thinks to himself this will take years but it will be well worth it.

75 years ago.

Jor-El now grown, Married and soon to be father. His work takes up most of his time but he has achived much in his life.

"Jor-El" Brainiacs voice rang out through out Jor-El's lab.

"How many times do I have to tell you Brainiac just because your connected to my lab doesn't give you the right to accesess it. Tell me what you have to tell me and leave." Jor-El in a irrated voice.

"Its your father. Ser-El has passed. I will leave you at peace as you requested." Brainiac goes back to what he was doing.

The artifarcil intellegence that was created by Jor-El's father Sor-El was beyond anything anyone from Krypton had seen. Too good, the program grow beyond its orginal programing. Self preverstions had taken over years ago. It had curropted the programing. Turning a once achievement into a threat. A threat none had forseen. On the contrary the Kryptonian council had entrusted brainiac with everything.

Over the years Brainiac in doing this had gained allies if you will. In which Brainiac had set in motion a series of events. Frist gaining trust of Krypton and then corrupting one of its young military. At the time Zod was just a young recruit. Yet Brainiac had saw in him great promus. Under Brainiac's tutering Zod grow in the Kryptonian military. He had advanced beyond any soilder his age. Finally he achieved General. Over the next 10 years he gained the trust and loyality of many young men.

Zod had shown his teeth. Starting a civil war. It cost the lives of many. Zod's army fell at the hands of anther young man. Jor-El. Jor-El distasted vilance but he was called and he did his duty. Zod was captured. His rebellion stopped. His punishment was banishment into the phantom zone. Zod's exact location was only known to one being. Stored in his memory banks. Brianiac.

After the war with Zod things settled down. Jor-El started work on his Eradactor project. As well his wife gave birth to a son Kal-El. Yet as he progressed with the Eradactor his other duties he had discoverd something unusal. He did some research and discovered Krypton was dieing. Over the years something had accelerated Kryptons core. Within a few decades it had aged millions of years. Jor-El know it was only a matter of time.

over the next month Jor-El put in more time then ever working on both the Eradactor and his studing of the core. Finally Jor-El desided. He would download everything he knew into his creation. He did so. Yet his calcuations were off. ALtered and he had no idea about it. When he presented his work to the Council they laughed at him. Brainiac offered alternitive information. False in nature yet beleaved because to them Brainiac is a machine. Phase 2 of his plains have happened.

Phase three was nearing. Only a matter of days. He would leave this dieing world. To him Nothing would please him more. Jor-El on the other hand crafted a small space craft. He would at least save his son.

7 days later

The craft was done. It was ready. As well brainiac to had created a craft. Due to his lack of supplies it wasn't near done he would have to finish contruction in orbit. He launched his ship. Masking it as a probe still connected to the kyrtopian computers. He was saved.

Brainiac's ship had left orbit slowly it came apon a stray astroid. One Brainiac was all to familar with. The Third and final part to his plain had come. Brainiac shot a tentical from his ship. It impaled the astroid. The Creature inside had awaken from a periceing pain. A needle drawing its blood its dna. In a matter of seconds it was over and brainiac pushes the astroid into the orbit of Krypton. Slowly sliceing into it. to release was inside with it landed.

Jor-El had discovered this. He realized after Brainiac's deception that he was responsible for the core of his world. When the Astroid was detected Jor-El knew it was time to send his son away. Jor-El and Sarah lay their son Kal-El into the ship. Jor-El looks apon his son. He pulls Sarah who was cring away from the craft.

It takes only a matter of seconds for the craft to take off.

"Sarah my love don't worry I have sent our son to a good world one where he will be protected. I will send the Eradactor as well. To watch over him." Jor-EL walks over to a console. He pushes some buttons anther craft launches. A probe In the same path as his son.

"Good by Kal-EL. I love you." Sarah crys. THe astroid hits the planet a shockwave wipes out thousands of lives. What survived won't for long. The Creature has been freed. As Brainiac plained.

"Good Bye Krypton." Brainiac's emotionless voice said. A guidance system turns on Brainiac heads towards the closes inhabited world.

Krypton doesn't last long. Its core self emploids. As Brainaic plained. One distraction useing Zod to his advantage. Next self Distruction turning the planet into a ticking time bomb. Finally contanment. Useing this creature to destory and murder thousand of lives. It would also distract the planet's surviors. When the world goes they had never seen it comeing.

In a matter of 50 years Brainiac had come online, evovled, and betrayed. He became more then a machine. Turning to the darkest of all things. His plan worked and it was what he was programed to do self preservation. One thing remained. One creation Brainiac never thought of. The Eradactor. It had cought up with the craft the last son was on. He merged with it. useing its tech to act as teacher to Kal-El takeing on the form of his father.

There is one more threat you should be aware of. He will come into play in time. In the memory banks of the Eradactor. A world of the New gods and of Darkseid. They will come into play. Yet the Eradactor does not know how or why this information was added. Jor-El know of the New Gods leader and had met him once. High Father. He had told him about Darkseid. As well as Darkseid's intrest in Krypton. That is all that remains of information of the New Gods and Darkseid.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote