View Single Post
Old 12/26/14, 03:22 PM   #8
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: If dino charge fails will that be the end for power rangers

Nickelodeon is only going to show 10 episodes a year, and skip Toqer, and Ninninger.

Also every episode will have at least four Kyoryuger episodes in it.

The writing is going to suck, the acting is going to suck, and the directing is going to suck.

The finale is just going to be Super Hero War Z with no explanation whatsoever for the unadapted Sentai Rangers, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes.

And they will still pay a few thousand dollars to get Brad Hawkins, TJ Roberts, Wesley Baker, and Stephen Lunsford for voice only cameos.

Everyone on this board hates you.

The cast and crew hate you.

Your friends and family members hate you.

Seriously though I don't know.

To be honest it's not really the seasons themselves as much as all of them being dragged out for two years.

Heck even Mystic Force, and Jungle Fury only lasted a year each, and I probably wouldn't have cared so much about Samurai if it was only one year, and the same is true of Megaforce if it was just the first season with Goseiger, and Gokaiger was a different story.

Then again everything I've heard, and seen seems pretty good or at least like it won't just be a checklist of Kyoryuger.

And if it is bad I just won't watch Dino Super Charge Electric Boogaloo Mother Funky Dollar Bill Stir l, and wait until whatever Toqger or Ninnger is going to be.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote