View Single Post
Old 03/26/06, 10:10 AM   #3
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Now with the Zords i'm giong to have two modes. I'm going to use the Titan thing where they grow into the Zords. But i'm not going to have them form a Mega Zord. The Zords to do that come later.

If I put anything like this @@@@@ instead of the word its because i'm tring to keep it a secert for the time being.

=========
Part 3 Up Up and Away....Blue Ranger???????

On a small farm in kansas a young man is walking out of his home. He opens the screen door he streches in the bright sun light. He picks up the morning paper. He sees on the front page of the Daily Planet that a strange Creature attacked New York. His Puppy runs up to him begging for attention.

"Krypto how you doing boy." The kid pets his dog. He walks forward into his yard. He looks around no one in sight. He kneels down picks up a stick.

"You ready boy. Get ready." The boy throws the stick at tremedous force that the corn feilds shack as the stick flys by them. The dog starts running then jumps in the air. It seems like its flying because it is and after only a few seconds the dog had flow over 4 acers of land and was back at the kids feed with the stick.

A Highpitch noise is heard. The boy drops to his knees. "Kal-El come to my son. Kal-El come to me now." The voice dies down. The boy stands up. He walks over to the celler. He opens the doors. He heads down he closes the door behind him. He walks forward. What seems like a bunch of boxes covered in cloth lays before him. He pulls the cloth off of it. A small space craft lays before the boy.

"Kal-El welcome." The craft glows a holographic image of his birth father appears in front of him. "Kal-El as you know i'm not your father but his knowledge and his memories are imbeded into me. Now the reason I call you forth is because before we landed on earth I received something." A blue orb emerges from the craft It floats over to him Kal-El holds it in his hands.

"What is it? I've never seen anything like it before in my life." Kal standing in front of the image.

The Image walks over to the craft and sits on it as though it was real."That is an orb of power. The Martians from this sector made them. Very smart people. Very creative. Able to bend power into such objects. Only there top warriors got one. It came into my possesion when i was about to enter orbit. It was ment for you Kal-El. It bares your family crest in it."

"Clark" a voice rung out. "Lunch is ready."

Clark turns towards the celler doors for only a second and turns back the ship had turned off and the orb has vanished. Though in its place was a watch on his wrist. He looks at it. It glowed his family crest quickly. Clark shrugged it off as he heads back upstairs.

"Oh why oh why does my little heart Cry. Oh why oh why am I going to Kill you doctor unless you produce a creature with more braincells then the average pebble." Nero sings in a messed up nersery rhyme. "Dr. YOu were supposed to produce Luther a army strong enough and smart enough to at least get the job done. What I saw yesterday was just crap. It lasted for three seconds against 1 count them 1 of the new Warriors." Nero grabs his head as he starts hearing things in his mind.

The Doctor walks over to him and grabs his arm and shoves a needle into his vain. "Now now Nero no need to get yourself worked up. Remember that I controlt he voice in your mind. With out me your just anther nut case that would end up in a padded room."

"Don't remind me doctor."Nero still holding his head as the voice subside. "What are you going to give me this week. Some other mush thing to reck havac in New York Central Park. Or wait I know maybe you can find a God Damn Way to replucate the powers. Then we wouldn't need the orbs for any thing."Nero walks over to the computer. "What do you suggest. for this mission I located well nearly located anther Orb this morning. Its near Metroplios. The "Future" City." Nero hits some keys.

On the screen he keeps flipping through creatures. Untill the doctor walks over and pushes him out of the way. "Less not forget your the one who picked the last monster to attack New york." He opens anther window a Human looking thing that mutates on teh screen. "Now this is the one. He can look like a human for about an hour. But he will revert to his natural form. Once that happens he must wait a while. So I suggest we give him this." He holds up a vile.

"Now this vile is very speical. I created about a week ago and if you didn't act so impaitantly i would of used it on you mush monster you sent out." He picks up an hyperdormic needle. He places the vile inside of it.

"Nanites. You set to a fraquencey that we have at a command it will mutate the creature into a supersized version of itself." The Dr. walks over to a tube he enters some keys the creature is now in the tube standing in front of it is the Dr. The doctor opesn the tube. He enjects the hyperdermic gun into the creaturs arm. The doc then pushes some keys and the tube closes it raises up into the celling.

"I've already given the orders for the creatures delivery. Its name is Mutater."

Nero Looks at the doctor and starts cracking up. " you got to be kidding me. WHo ever allowed you to name these things should be shot. Thats one of the wrost names I've every hears."

"Very Funny nero. Anyway how are the @@@@@ Doing." He asks as he looks over at Nero.

Nero responds"Known of your damn buisnes and whoever told you about them should be shot."

"You really have this obsession with shotting people don't you?" He says sarcasticly.

"Nope I perfer useing Knives thank you very much. Why do you think Luther picked me for this anyway.

Nero walks out of the room.

Back at smallville at the Kents farm. Kyle Rayner is walking up the drive way. When he spots Clark.

"Hi There. This may seem Kinda strange but have you seen any floating orbs around here by any chance.?" Kyle asks Clark as he's doing chores.

Clark stops for a second and continues. "No but who's asking?"

"Kyle Rayner is the name. Um You sure you haven't seen anything. Cause I was told to talk to a kid at this farm about it." Kyle walks up to Clark. "Need a hand with any of this stuff."

"No I got it all under control. Anyway the name is Clark." He strecths out his hand with the watch on it as does Kyle but he has a green ring on his finger.. The hands touch and a glow of green and blue erupts in front of them.

"Now now lieing isn't a strong suit of yours is it Clark? I take it you actavated the Orb then. Same here. I'm the Green Ranger. And fromt eh color i take your the blue Ranger."

"I Don't know anythign about being a Ranger but i;m just Clark Kent average."

Kyle interupts him. "Your not average anymore."

"Wait did you hear that?" Clark asks.

"Hear what I may ask?" Kyle looks around.

Clark being a Kryptian and coming to earth the Radation from our sun impowers him. He can fly he has super strength and Can hear for great distances as well other powers.

"The radio had a special report. Something about Metroplios being attacked by some kinda creature like in New York." Clark responds kinda depressed.

"Well thats our signal to get into action. come on." Kyle runs for a few seconds then he realizes Clark isn't running.

"Look Clark I know you want to live the simple life but i'm sure your parents have tought you right from wrong. Plust to help people this is your chance. Look if its your Identity and theirs your worried about the orb grants us a Morpher. It changes us. makes us stronger faster. It amakes us in armor type thing. I don't have all the answers but what I do know is that the Earth needs us. And I was reluctent like you but this is my destiny. Make it yours to. I see a lot of hope in you."

Clark interupts Kyles little Speech. "Fine how do this Morphers work?"

"Its simple Clark. See I have a ring you have a Watch. Touch it." They both do an don their wrist appears morphers. Now hold up the morpher in the air." Kyle does so Clark looks at him.

"Okay I don't know about you but I say. In Brightest day In Darkest Night."The Morpher activates. "No Evil Shall Escape Might SIght." A green Glow surrounds him. "Let those who worships evil might beware my power Green Lanterns Light." He Morphers into his suit wearing a Helmet now.

"Now you try. I think you probibly can just striaght morph the frist time. But later you'll need the unlocking sequance. Mine's kinda long if you ask me but i got it down pretty fast when i need to."

Clark just looks at him stairing at the Morpher. He doesn't hold his arm up but he places it on his chest. "Man Of Steel." That unlocks the morphing sequances. His body is covered in a blue glue. A Red S appears on his chest then breast plate appears as well as shoulder armor. His Helmet to has a Red S in the shape of his families Crest. the Armor resembles his crest as well.

"Nice Nice if I didn't like green as much I think I would of been Jobbed. Strange I though you were the blue ranger. but Since blues is the primarly color that would make sense. Your probibly like Second in command or something."

"What do you mean your not the leader?"

"No the Red one is but we are the only Two so far. Anyway lets get going. Oh we can fly by the way."

"What oh I could of flown before anyway."Clark responds.

"What okay okay you got to give me some details later right now we need to go."

The two head off. They fly towards the City. Kyle in front at frist with a green glow around him. But Clark speeds past him and after only a few seconds Clark is already in Metroplios while Kyle will be there in a few minutes.

Clark lands in front of the creature. It standing there looking at this blue ranger. "The Name is" He was about to say Clark. Then He realizes that no one knows his Krytoian Name. "THe Name is Kal-EL THe Superman. I'm the Blue Ranger. I'm here to take you down."

The Creature looks at him then Responds. "Really. You don't look taht Super to me. Guys its time for the Mutater to take you for a little joy ri....."

The Blue Ranger already flys into and just punches the creature in the fast knocking it back about 50 feet. Clarks inhertent abilitays are amplfied in the suit. He can feel it. The Monster gest back to its feet and sends a tentical that electrocutes clark. He drops to his knees. Kyle finally arives with his sword in his hand. He cuts the tenticle. The Two Rangers Green and Blue stand next to each other.

Nero is watching this on a monitor. "Great now there are Two of them. Lurther is really going to kill me. Now. Dr. Start the ingrowthing sequance i want these two rangers taken care of right now."

The Dr. hears this over the intercom. He looks at the screen watching the same fight he punches in some keys.

At the battle the monster looks at the two Rangers as they are tring to regroup.

"Well I guess its time from to be Leave you." THe Mutater says.

"What your not going anywhere." Kyle responds. He activates his sword and charges at him. The sword glows. It strikes the Monster. But it just stops on the mosters chest. It doesn't do any damage. The Monster grabs kyle by the throat. He tosses him back to where clark is kneeling.

The Monster starts to grow and after a few seconds it really grows now the two rangers are standing there looking up at a 50 foot monster.

"Great i've never delt with this before." Kyle says kinda scared.

"Don't worry GL we will be able to take him.'"

"Wait Jonn says something about this. Just do What I do Clark."

"Okay whatever you say."

Kyle stands up and holds his arm up in the air then brings it down. He grabs his wrists. He then pulls the orb of power out. He holds it in front of him. The orb forms to the shape of Kyle's body. Kyle steps into it. The form grows. Clark does the same.

The Two stand there now. Supersized. They look at each other.

"Jonn said that we can grow into our Mega Warrior Froms. This will make us 100 times stronger.."

Kyle and Clark attack the monster. Each fighting still as if they were by themselves. They are unable to beat it. The monster keeps getting the better of them.

"Clark we need to work together. Um Mayber My sword can still work I wonder do you have any weapons?"

Clark looks down at his chest the S he touches it and a sheild appears on his arm. "Okay I guess i'll block you attack."

"You got it Clark." The two of them start working together. The blue ranger blocks the Monsters attacks while the green attacks. After a few minutes the actually destory the monster. It desolves like the last one.

The two teleport to where Kyle met Jonn at. The two now powered down standing in front of the Martian Manhunter.

The Manhunter looks at them. "Now at least we have two warriors to help along the way. ITs going to be a hard struggle tillw e find the other orbs are you prepared?"

The two nod in agreement. The war has only started.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote