View Single Post
Old 08/05/06, 01:41 AM   #5
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Part 4 BluRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr Yellow Ranger Heard Not seen Part 1

Keystone City A city underseige from gangs and the police realling over the loss of one of their greatest assets. Barry Allan a police forensics scenitist had fallen in the line of duty. Durning his time in the Keystone Police department Barry Allen doubled as a costume hero. Useing a fourmlua he devoloped He was able to push his body to the limits. He in time became known as the fastest man alive. The Fourmlua he created allowed him to run faster then ten men his matalisom sped up to the point it eventualy casued his heart to give way. He was running as he always did helping saveing lives. In the end he was saveing a small child. He felt a shooting pain in his chest. For the frist time since he started he couldn't run. He pushed himself to the point he never had. The Child he had just saved stood there scared in shock.

Two weeks after his death his nephew inherted all of his supplies all his notes and research dateing back before he ever joined the police department. Wally West wasn't as smart as his uncle. Yet he had just as a big of a heart as Barry.

Wally boared up his uncles equipment and research. It would be years before he ever touched the research again. Wally being a young man then is now in his mid 20's. He was a automacanic by trade. When his lease for the storage shed came up. He once again went through his uncles belongings. What he found would change his life forever.

Space on a Battle Curiser. A faint laughing is heard. Demented nothing funny about it. Anther sound louder the laughing is heard. Footsteps echoing. A man is seen walking through the hall. He stops infront of a prison door. The man stands infront of the door he starts to twitch. Nothing major. He pulls out a needle. A jar of liquid as well. The man pulls up his shirt a bit and he jabs the needl into his flesh. He pushes the liquid into his skin. THe man drops to his knees.

THe laughing stops. On the other side of the door a pale skinny man with green hair lays next to the door. He places his hands against the door. He leans his head as well.

"Has Johnny boy lost his way. Tell Mister J all your problems and He'll make it go away." The man with the green hair says with a sadistic smile.

In the grunt sound not much for diaolouge " You lunitic peice of........."

"Now now no need to use that tone with me. Just smile tell yourself a joke. Or maybe let me out and i'll show you why they locked me up in here in the frist place Johnny boy." THe grin still on his face.

The man in the hallway stands to his feet. He regains his composser. Two guards walk their way up to him.

"Open the door and bring him to the bridge Luther wants to speak with him. And watch out he is a wild one. " He starts to walk his way back the the corridor.

In unison "Yes sir Commander Quick." THey open the door. They enter the room.

"Gentleman welcome to my homble abood. Please have a seat and may I get you some Tea." THe man with the smile keeps on grining.

THe Two guards pulls out a couple of tazors and walk over to him. They tazer him. The man drops to the ground laugh out loud.

At the Kents farm Kyle and Clark are helping with the choirs. They are both tring not to use their powers.

"Hey Clark did you hide your powers doing all these choirs. I mean its been three months and not a word on who else has gotten the orbs. Manhunter still hasn't filled us in on anything." Kyle says while tring to figure out how to use the tools on a farm.

"Kyle please you've been staying with us for three months and you yet to get the hang of useing these tools."Clark walks over to kyle showing him how to use the tool as he speaks.

While they are messing around with the tool Manhunter teleports them to his lair.

"Kyle, Clark I beleave I've found the remainder of the Orbs. The problem is they are littered throughout time. One is strangely showing up twice on my sensers." Manhunter in human form. He looks like a man in his late thirties now.

Kyle is the frist to remark who would figure huh? " Jonn what do you mean like we will need to jump time or something."

Clark stands there silent as stone. Manhunter turns to Kyle. " ALways interrupting me. No you don't have to go anywhere. Your already pulled into the time that is needed. Frist you need to find the orb and place it in a specific place. Then after a event happens later tonight.

Clark smiles. " Let me guess you have the orb in your possension already. You want us to place it somewhere to create the next ranger?"

"No not to create the next ranger. Actually someone who needs the power frist and when we return to our time. A new Ranger will be waiting for us. That is if all goes as planed." Manhunter smiles and turns to Clark. "Your right your going to be the key player tonight. Now Kyle your going to wait here. If Clark needs you for back up I'll send you but I highly doubt he will need you." Manhunter walks over to a chest he opens it and a Yellow orb is pulled from it.

Manhunter walks over to Clark. He hands it to him. "Now I'll place you right where you need to be. YOu have to be quick and I mean Quick. You just have to place it over top a vile of liquid. Thats all. "

Before Clark has a chance to say anything Manhunter waves his hand. Clark is standing in front of a chemistry set. A man in a white coat is messuring some viles. His back is to clark. Clark quickly Places the orb over top a vile. He is pulled away just that second. A cop walks in he gets a quick glimsp of clark as he vanishes in thin air.

"Barry whats up man. Working hard as always." The cop says.

"John Quick always in my buisness. How many years have we been friends. You always bitting at my heels." Barry says as he turns around. He walks up to the vile clark had placed the orb on. It had vanishesed as Clark had. Barry poors the liquid into the vile. A bolt of lighting hits the vile just at the second. Barry is thrown backwards.

John had been thrown as well. Barry was knocked out. John slowly gets up. Something strange. He grabs THe vile He pours some of it into anther smaller vile he plugs and runs out of the room. While he was running he dropped a peice of paper.

Barry is out for the rest of the night. When he comes to he sees whats left in the vile. He doesn't realize that most of what was in it was split or stolen. It would be anther year before Barry tests what was left. Yet that night he picks up a peice of paper that John had dropped. He read it out loud.

"Johnaton Quick You have been hired by the Lurther Corp as head of Security.***" Barry crumbles up the paper. " Sell out."

Back in the cave. Manhunter is talking with Kyle. Manhunter turns to him. "You have done very well Clark. Welcome back to our time. We have set forward a series of events that will forever change history. Well set it straight. A young man should be recevieing the Orb any second now. It will be up to you two to welcome him into the fold.

Wally West is going through some boxes. The room is poorly light. He can barely see a thing. THen a glowing light emerges from one of the boxes. Wally walks over to it. Their was a dairy of Barry Allen. He opens it. He doesnt' know how he missed it. Wally spent the next hour reading discovering his uncles double life. Then again the light. It pulls at him. He goes into the same bos. A yellow orb is sitting in the same box that he pulled the dairy out of. He could of swore it wasn't there before.

Wally holds it in his hands. A blast of memories surge through his system. Then he sees it. The beinging. The Meeting that started it all. Before he could remember it fully all he hears is Jonn are you sure. He is blasted backwards simliar to his uncle. He stands the orb had vanished. He has flashes of Barry's life like it was his own.

Unlike his Uncle though Wally isn't plagued with the same fate. He is the one ment for the Orb all along. A ring had appeared on his finger. It has a lighting bolt on it. He remembers that his Uncle had a simlar ring. He touches it. In that instint a sonic boom is heard.

Kyle and Clark had been sent to meet with Wally but they were to late. Wally had left the area and even Clark with his speed could not catch The fastest Man Alive.

To Be Continued.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote