View Single Post
Old 02/14/06, 04:22 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Feb 14 2006, 02:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Feb 14 2006, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Feb 9 2006, 09:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal
Quote:
@Feb 10 2006, 12:13 AM
From PrometheusUFO:
Quote:
...That's according to AnimationInsider's Disney ABC Kids Networks upfront presentation overview anyway...

Quote:
The live-action Power Rangers franchise delivers its 15th installment with an all-new theme, new culturally diverse characters and compelling stories of good triumphing over evil. Power Rangers: Drive Force (working title). It is a production of Ranger Productions Ltd.

Some other series are coming to the Jetix block throughout 2006 as well...

Quote:
Coming to the Jetix block is the new animated comedy/action/adventure Yin Yang Yo, from Walt Disney Television Animation, and the 15th iteration of Power Rangers, the international hit franchise. Several animated series also join the line-up including Jackie Chan Adventures, Oban Star-Racers, Mon Colle Knights and NASCAR Racers.

http://www.animationinsider.net/arti...?articleID=952

Here's a direct link to the new series descriptions:
http://www.animationinsider.net/article.ph...=952&document=3

Its funny, the last few years pr's new incanations have been revealed very early. In this case I expect the name to change. I don't think Drive Force is a very marketable name.
There is one thing that works against that. From what I have been told Mystic Force was revealed as the working title, it never changed. [/b][/quote]
Thats a myth. Mystic Force was not a working title when we got the first press released. People just wanted to think that because they hated the name. BurgandyRanger tried to tell everyone that it was the final title. I asked him personally and he said that he knew for a fact that it was not a working title. So people just fooled themselves into getting false hope. Drive Force was specifically said to be a working title.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote