View Single Post
Old 10/07/14, 01:31 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Fusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
MMPR Green, and White Drago Ranger.
oops I misread that and thought you meant the White MMPR one but either way that would be a good one.
For MMPR Green and White Drago Dino Thunder here's what I would do.
I'd leave all of the black spikes there and therefore leave a bit of white around there but otherwise I would have it be split in half in coloring, same with the helmets. Green however would be on the left along with its Dragon Dagger holster, white would be on its right.
There would be no mouth plate but the visors would be in half. Only half of the Dragon Shield would be placed on him. Belts would be in half but the belt buckle would be the Drago one. The rest except for the legs and boots would be in half. Left leg and left boot would be green, right leg and right boot would be white. There wouldn't be a Drago Sword holster instead the Drago Sword would just come from out of nowhere.
Part of the Dragon Shield half would disappear for its Super Dino Mode so that there would be enough room for the spikes to extend out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I agree with you there.
I'd have it so that they would both basically be in half same with the shields. Saba holster would be on the left, Dragon Dagger holster would be on the right, White MMPR leg and boot, Green MMPR leg and boot, MMPR White belt buckle but the belts would be in half.
I actually meant this description for the combo of the Green and White MMPR powers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote