View Single Post
Old 06/02/08, 10:01 PM   #106
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

This episode just goes to show you... "don't judge a book by its cover." I thought it was just gonna be another episode as they call it. I really thought things were gonna be lame, rushed, and just a complete waste. Kalish did a pretty good job IMO.

Yeah, the pig Rinshi beast wasn't even necessary in this episode. Once he was outta way, things ran pretty smooth. Jarrod taking his anger out on the Rin Shi... way to go Jarrod! Perhaps one day you'll desperately need their help... and help won't come. It's interesting to know that Dai Shi is responsible for the "Beast War" defeat. Can't wait to see how Grizzaka reacts to seeing him human (if he even does).

Uh oh, Lily's gone bad people! And a bad cheetah she was. Frans confrontation with Lily was quite amusing. I think some people predicted they were gonna get in a miniature rumble together. I almost believed Fran was going to "Ranger-Up" on us, lol. That would have been *somewhat* amusing (NOT). But yeah, Lily was... beautiful... with a capital "HOT."

I like how they started RJs road to "Wolf Ranger" a bit early. It gives them plenty of time to explain some things in the next episode, which I'm really looking forward to.

All in all, BTTB was a fun episode which is preparing for the "scab" entrance. Sure, they didn't deliver from where they left off in GOAC pt.1; but that's no reason to give this episode a low rating. A high 4/5. June 16th... Wolf Ranger!