View Single Post
Old 03/24/08, 06:52 PM   #38
PRangerX
Administrator

After today's episode we shouldn't get anymore references to Casey being the new guy or Theo feeling threatened by Casey. JF seems to keep reseting every episode. To where Casey
And the keep fighting each other.

Its still wierd how Dia Shi refuses to let the poison fight all together, when they had the Ranegrs beat in that first episode.

How could Theo and Lilly have a lunch date every week? They were training for the Order of the Claw for years. And were aparanely in seclusion. Lily never even saw a TV during her time there.

The romance between the monsters was obviously rushed. I guess they were trying to be over the top there.

Camille contunues to be a highlight of the show. She just comes across as a good villianess.

I liked Lily's speech to Theo and Casey. It was nice to see the character take such a firm stand.

It was nice to see Fran do something besides being stuck with all the work. Here scenes with Theo were pretty good.

Diffinitly not a very memorable episode. But it wasn't all over the place like the poison intro episode. I'd say it iwas an average episode.