View Single Post
Old 09/26/08, 01:31 AM   #8
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

Mondo wouldn't have to be there. This series could take place in Season 3. BEFORE ZEO. So while MMPR S3 is going on so is RPM. Remember that Venjix is around in Forever Red.

As not to throw off the timeline. Zeo only needs some mention. ME empire between SPD & TimeForce doesn't work. And it could certainly throw off Lost Galaxy.

In order to not skew the Power Ranger timeline RPM would have to be around 2061. Tommy & Kat had a son & Grandson. 1996 Zeo series + 65 year old retiree Rangers. SPD was 2025. Omega came from 2045. Time Force was in 3001. This could work.

The only problem is that Zordon was alive in that timeline. In CtD he dies.

Well, PRESUMABLY alive. All we really got in that future was the original communicator watch beeping. I guess if Disney had the New Zeo Rangers (in a team-up) wear them in memory of Zordon (and because their parents-the original Zeo Rangers who worked with Zordon-are too old to suit up.) that this could actually work. Thus CtD is not contradicted whatsoever. No original Rangers would have to return. The only thing would be a mention of the original Zeo Rangers. That's it.
---
ALSO:

I notice alot of people dislike the look of the zords for RPM. Does anyone remember the Power Spheres http://www.rangercentral.com/prns-zd-spheres.htm from Ninja Storm? They were mini zords & they have the same style of the zords in Go-Onger.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote