View Single Post
Old 06/02/08, 11:26 AM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
No fucking duh you liberal retard.

Pilots are meant to sell the show. The one they made the only thing it sold was don't pick this garbage up, they couldn't bother to make a half decent pilot to sell to you guys.

He liked it but from what I seen of what else he likes, you can't trust his opinion anymore than you can trust a suicide bomber not to kill you when he takes his own life. Just like I can't trust your opinion, you will watch any of that garbage Kalish puts out and you mental disease called liberalism.

If they can't sell it to the network that gave up on it's foundation and will show anything and everything then the show is not sellable to a decent network.

Which either means the show was not all that good to begin with or the person selling the show was not all that good at his job, either way it's the fault of the company that made the show.

Those are called reality tv and the idiot masses love that garbage, and yes anyone who watches that is the lowest form of intelligence.

It also depends on the skills of the person pitching the show to the networks, no matter how great the pilot is if the person pitching the show blows the presentation they ain't going to pick the show up.

It means something related to it was bad, the pilot, the presenter, or the very fact there is an almost an identical show already on air and has been for years and every other show similar died meaning the market on that type of show is full.

And the first few years the show was bad. Thus proving my point.

If they can't get CN interested it can't be sold, unless they get someone new to pitch the idea who is able to make gold out of horse shit.

Encouraging or they put all their eggs into a broken basket.

Cheap programming is killed off all the time because the rating suck and if a network thinks the market for the type of show is full because history has proven all previous attempts at similar have died then no matter how spectacular it is its a failure.

If they can't get a network to air and they don't do a internet release like Sanctuary used to be then any DVD sales will do poorly as a season set because no one is willing to risk that much money or a show they never seen before, but if they do volumes then the show will still fail because there will be to much time in between volumes people will forget about it or the show will be so bad that volume 1 will sale rather well because of curiosity but volume 2 will only sell to fanboys which is not enough to get the entire run on dvd for sale.

Do that and you they only prove they are failures.
What does politics have to do with this? Whether I am liberal or not is redundant. And if you read some of my recent posts, you'd see I am have not been blindly praising PR or Kalish.

How was the piolet bad? It just gave a taste of what the show would be. So they kept things to a bare minimium. I don't get why some people got all worked up over a piolet. Its just a demo to sell the show.

They already made a lot of changes. They produced 40 episodes, so you can't tell me that any of us will know whether the show is good or not. I only brought up Kieth, to point out that he was the only one that saw it.

How do you know they aren't going to find a network? Its not over until its over. Releasing it on DVD would be a viable option. Since at least it would be a way to recoup their losses. I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket though. Its way too early to call this an epic fail.

It doesn't matter whether the first few years of MMPR were good or not. The first two years were extremely successful. And thats all that matters in the tv bussiness.